Is it just me or is mrbones a lot more active on the boards lately???

Started by Keeter, May 09, 2008, 10:03:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeter

I'm seeing him on more and more strings.  What gives? Is his bike broke?  Is his truck broke. The wife leaving him alone?  HMMMMMM 

Member Map BTW is AWESOME!!   I did not know JackL lived so close to me.   
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

CABLEGUY1

I did see another thread was removed??? The Florida divided thread that is.

greenmachine


big-daddy

more like whining............  but, yes Mr Bones trying to hit 80,000 post by the end of the year.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Da_Mtg_Man

FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Fox17

i dont think he has to post to get the count up. i think he could just change it to whatever. mrbones, change it to 1,000,000.

JackL

Quote from: Keeter on May 09, 2008, 10:03:55 AM
I'm seeing him on more and more strings.  What gives? Is his bike broke?  Is his truck broke. The wife leaving him alone?  HMMMMMM 

Member Map BTW is AWESOME!!   I did not know JackL lived so close to me.   


I use to ride where you have your point on the map. You must have just put that because I looked yesterday and me and back were the only ones around here, which is strange since nearly everyone in my neighborhood has a quad.


I agree, the map is awesome. Thanks Bones.
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com