Do you think I like red?

Started by big-daddy, May 07, 2008, 04:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

My favorite color is green .................












green with dead presidents are the best.   ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

#26
Quote from: DjLeOo on May 08, 2008, 09:21:15 AM
You should make your buggy red too !!! haahaha

What the he!! Leo red and Betsy with pink!



NOT....the buggy stays green with its new palm emblems.  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: big-daddy on May 08, 2008, 09:15:12 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 08, 2008, 08:48:33 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on May 08, 2008, 06:31:56 AM
Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on May 07, 2008, 09:53:13 PM
It has side view mirrors on both sides.

Very good...... yes thats correct.

I worked at what used to be Shelton Ferrari in Ft Lauderdale in the late 80's. I would guess the year at 87 or 88.

I know Tom for a long time...... Do you know Joe Juliano, the ferrari rebel that was the service manger their?

The ferrrari is a 1985 euro car (eng case S/N 000045) with no 5 mph bumpers, two low mirrors and with knock off wheel hubs. 

I remember Tom, Steve Shelton and the two people that worked in the parts dept with me. That is farther back then my memory can go.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

big-daddy

I remember those days, the beginning of the Ferrari Challenge with the 348s.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Miami450R

is it a 1991?

when i was little i had a little die cast car in red of a 91 testarossa.


i think i may still have it lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

big-daddy

Quote from: Miami450R on May 08, 2008, 05:35:30 PM
is it a 1991?

when i was little i had a little die cast car in red of a 91 testarossa.


i think i may still have it lol

1985
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

Found this in my garage.....




Suck it.

big-daddy

Matt........  You are what you drive!  You must be a D*** ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com