Durhamtown flat track?

Started by DirtyDan, May 02, 2008, 07:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDan

Anyone have information about a flat track in Durhamtown? I'm heading up there in about a month for a Saturday to Wednesday trip to do some trail riding. I heard they have a flat track and was wondering if they have scheduled practices or if it's an open ride. It would be great to get some laps in but I don't want to pack all my flat track gear if it's not worth it. I'm new to this game and could use all the practice I can get (and more).
CRF450R
#94

Bamaquad

They are racing flattrack on the 24th of this month among other things for Memorial Day Weekend.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com