Putting my rubicon on 28's

Started by Rubicon3303, December 09, 2004, 10:18:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rubicon3303

I was wondering if you have to have the fender bracket kit when you put 28's on  a rubicon. On highlifter.com it says you have to put the bracket kit on. But does anyone have and experience with using 28's on a rubicon?

Thnaks alot
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]

kawGIRL

We didn't have 28's on ours, but if it says it on h/l site it's probably true, they are the honda guru's.
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Rubicon3303

Well i put them on yesterday and it rubbed only in one spot. I just had to mold the plastic a little out ward so it wouldnt touch the tire. Heat guns do work well.
[url="http://www.hondaforeman.com"]http://www.hondaforeman.com[/url]

kawGIRL

Where there's a will, there's a way  [smiley=Cool.gif]

Have Fun!!
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

customrubicon

#4
I have 26's on my rubicon. I find in heavy mud riding and rough conditions that I needed a fender kit. Instead I ordered spring lift kit and a suspension lift kit. One or the other would have done fine but I like to add stuff.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/customrubicon/fmrsig-2.jpg[/url]

2003 rubicon
2002 kingquad
2004 LRX 90
2004 LRX 50
1979 bronco
2004 rhino