porcupine vs. pit bull OUCH!!!!!

Started by Muddbuggy, April 30, 2008, 05:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muddbuggy

A Pitbull decided he would battle a Porcupine in back of his house in Southern California .

But being both brave and stupid, he ultimately learned the hard way that he can't always win.

No matter how tough you are.



A vet sedated the dog, and then removed a total of 1,347 quills.
The dog survived, and hopefully learned a valuable lesson.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

big-daddy

I bet the porcupine looked naked. 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NYRAPTOR


I bet the porcupine looked naked. 
[/quote]

thats hot!

big-daddy

Quote from: NYRAPTOR on April 30, 2008, 06:49:16 PM

I bet the porcupine looked naked. 

thats hot!
[/quote]

You're sick bro.....  ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

logandzwon

Inca might have got a little hurt, ok a bunch hurt, but she did win the battle.  The porcupine did not survive the encounter.

trx#9

One dumb dog.

I thought I seen that pic before and the caption was a catus.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

digginfool

Quote from: logandzwon on April 30, 2008, 08:10:12 PM
Inca might have got a little hurt, ok a bunch hurt, but she did win the battle.  The porcupine did not survive the encounter.

Wow, you must be so proud.   ???   Just more proof of what's wrong with the breed and a lot of the people who own them.    :cursing.gif
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

big-daddy

Quote from: digginfool on May 01, 2008, 09:06:55 AM
Quote from: logandzwon on April 30, 2008, 08:10:12 PM
Inca might have got a little hurt, ok a bunch hurt, but she did win the battle.  The porcupine did not survive the encounter.

Wow, you must be so proud.   ???   Just more proof of what's wrong with the breed and a lot of the people who own them.    :cursing.gif

Bingo............ we have a winner!
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

digginfool

Quote from: MudMan on May 01, 2008, 10:39:22 AM
It's the people not the dog. 

Really?  It's people that makes a breed so maniacal, so bloodthirsty, that it doesn't even realize it's potentially destroying itself while it kills another animal that it stumbled across?  Sorry, bro, but that doesn't float. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

big-daddy

Seach it in google and you find out that the dog lost and porcupine won

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NYRAPTOR


MudMan

#13
Quote from: digginfool on May 01, 2008, 01:44:57 PM
Quote from: MudMan on May 01, 2008, 10:39:22 AM
It's the people not the dog. 

Really?  It's people that makes a breed so maniacal, so bloodthirsty, that it doesn't even realize it's potentially destroying itself while it kills another animal that it stumbled across?  Sorry, bro, but that doesn't float. 

There are more dogs than just pits that would do the same thing.....and pits just happen to be the breed most often abused by people to engage them in fighting...etc.  We could argue points back and forth.  It's pointless.  You have your opinions.  I have mine.  I own 3 dogs all pit mixes...all sweethearts......and I know there's someone out there who owns a pit that went crazy.  My grandma used to have a chihuahua that was the meanest thing this side of the Mississippi.  So think what you want.  I'm not trying to change your opinion.....just remember that an opinion is all it is....
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

digginfool

Quote from: MudMan on May 01, 2008, 04:38:47 PM
I'm not trying to change your opinion.....just remember that an opinion is all it is....

It's only an opinion when it's not supported by facts.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MudMan

#15
Quote from: digginfool on May 01, 2008, 04:49:06 PM
Quote from: MudMan on May 01, 2008, 04:38:47 PM
I'm not trying to change your opinion.....just remember that an opinion is all it is....

It's only an opinion when it's not supported by facts.

This argument has already been beat to death on this site....there are facts both ways and the numbers were interpreted in numerous ways.....im sure you remember that thread...it was huge.....so like i said....O-P-I-N-I-O-N

p.s. I missed your reference section in your earlier posts I guess
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

MudMan

#16
and I prefer APA style.....lol
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Muddbuggy

damn I wasnt trying to get a pissin match going....I got it in a email and I thought it was funny.
GOTTA HORNEY RHINO....06' CAMO
07' OZARK 250
05' Z250
05' Z400 ACnerfs/beadlocks/carbon fiber Yoshi


SEABEEJIM IS A CLOWN PUNCHER.....

MudMan

Quote from: Muddbuggy on May 01, 2008, 05:02:50 PM
damn I wasnt trying to get a pissin match going....I got it in a email and I thought it was funny.

gotta kill the time at work somehow   :P
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

cg54329

they are just dogs with cojones     very loyal and they will fight to the death to defend its owner

MudMan

maybe I'll hang some pitbull nuts on the back of my truck....oh wait.....not allowed to do that anymore either......   
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

digginfool

Quote from: cg54329 on May 01, 2008, 05:51:42 PM
they are just dogs with cojones     very loyal and they will fight to the death to defend its owner

Yeah, isn't that just so cavalier; such an endearing quality; protecting it's owner from little kids and old ladies, not to mention the hapless little dog that happens to be in it's OWN backyard when the rampaging pitbull arrives from 3 blocks away to protect it's owner.  What a loyal animal.  I know just where you need to stick those cojones.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

MudMan

Quote from: digginfool on May 01, 2008, 07:33:49 PM
Quote from: cg54329 on May 01, 2008, 05:51:42 PM
they are just dogs with cojones     very loyal and they will fight to the death to defend its owner

Yeah, isn't that just so cavalier; such an endearing quality; protecting it's owner from little kids and old ladies, not to mention the hapless little dog that happens to be in it's OWN backyard when the rampaging pitbull arrives from 3 blocks away to protect it's owner.  What a loyal animal.  I know just where you need to stick those cojones.

compelling stereotype.....you surely are diggin-THE-FOOL

Many dogs will protect their owners.....regardless of the breed....do I need to support that with facts so its not my "opinion"

Nice touch with the "little kids" and "old ladies" part....you should be a writer....for real

p.s. where should he stick those cojones ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

dj_pizzim

The funniest part about the post is that the dog isnt even a pitbull
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

MudMan

Quote from: dj_pizzim on May 01, 2008, 09:21:18 PM
The funniest part about the post is that the dog isnt even a pitbull

LMAO....that's funny chit right there.....is it one of those spud mackenzie dogs ?
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com