Ready for football!!

Started by IXIswamperIXI, April 30, 2008, 03:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Man I am ready for football season to start!  Anyone else?  I can tell I am ready when I wanted to record the draft and watch it LOL.  I think the Bucs need to trade Simms to the dolphins for Taylor LOL  :P
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

IXIswamperIXI

look at it this way the fins can only go up this season.... well I guess they could lose every game LOL
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

big-daddy

Its a rebuilding year for them this year, but watch out next year ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

NYRAPTOR


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

686RAPTOR

Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 04:01:05 PM
Go fins
[/quote

kinda of embarrasing but im with you. only good thing about last season was that the pats didnt win at the end. PRICELESS.

SWAMP_DONKEY

  Dallas will have the year us fans have been waiting for ;D

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on May 01, 2008, 12:14:10 AM
  Dallas will have the year us fans have been waiting for ;D

Yea..... they got some hot looking new cheerleaders
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on April 30, 2008, 03:45:18 PM
Man I am ready for football season to start!  Anyone else?  I can tell I am ready when I wanted to record the draft and watch it LOL.  I think the Bucs need to trade Simms to the dolphins for Taylor LOL  :P
That would be great for the Bucs. Simms is dead weight.

IXIswamperIXI

Thats what I was thinking I don't understand why the bucs have so many QBs I would have thought they would have drafted more wide receivers.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

rancher1

Sure hope the bucs can do better!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com