Happy Birthday KD450

Started by Turboderf, April 30, 2008, 08:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turboderf

Hey Everyone its KD450 Kenny Birthday  ;) Happy Birthday dude

SlowJoeRacing

Happy Birthday man
Now it is time to GO RACING!!!!!! :drive.gif
~~~SLOW-JOE-RACING~~~
JOSEPH#992 - HONDA 450R - RACER
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R - MACHANIC/PIT CREW

THANKS: MY DAD WITH ALL-TECH - SCOTT USA - GT~THUNDER - Cycle Gear - KLOTZ SYNTHETIC LUBRICANTS

Miami450R

Happy birthday bro.


get new parts for ur b-day?
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

TRX450R_Racer

Quote from: Turboderf on April 30, 2008, 08:46:19 PM
Hey Everyone its KD450 Kenny Birthday  ;) Happy Birthday dude

You're 2 days late!

Happy Birthday!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

klutchbuster400

#4
Happy b-day Kenny!!!

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Thanks everyone, I got some money to Pay for my race, and go into the suspension saving fund! haha
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

And I get my license tomorrow!!
HONDA CRF450R

Turboderf


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com