Now What?

Started by digginfool, April 29, 2008, 06:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

A $180k phone deal with the state? Wow, your brother must be really happy. After all, it's his company right?

Long live the Plex!

greenmachine

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2008, 11:47:28 AM
A $180k phone deal with the state? Wow, your brother must be really happy. After all, it's his company right?

Long live the Plex!
:D :D :D :D :D

JackL

Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2008, 11:47:28 AM
A $180k phone deal with the state? Wow, your brother must be really happy. After all, it's his company right?

Long live the Plex!

He is probably more happy that BD has left the office to go 'deposit' the states PO. LMAO.

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

big-daddy

I glad we all are laugh, because I am.  ;D    Hey Matt, working for my brother is great! I dont know why you think it bad, its better than being a lawyer (we all know how well like they are) ;)


I think I'll take the rest of the day off and go play baseball with my son.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2008, 12:35:47 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2008, 11:47:28 AM
A $180k phone deal with the state? Wow, your brother must be really happy. After all, it's his company right?

Long live the Plex!

He is probably more happy that BD has left the office to go 'deposit' the states PO. LMAO.




Yep are right Jack...........His in France for the rest of the year.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Rick16b


Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 10:43:13 AM
  but I dont care to go on that site. 
Honest question here: Then why make such a stink out of being banned from there? Seriously I don't get it?!?!   :dunno.gif :dunno.gif

JackL

Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 12:38:52 PM
I glad we all are laugh, because I am.  ;D    Hey Matt, working for my brother is great! I dont know why you think it bad, its better than being a lawyer (we all know how well like they are) ;)

Funny thing about lawyers, everyone talks bad about them until they are charged with a crime or sued. ;)

Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 12:38:52 PM
I think I'll take the rest of the day off and go play baseball with my son.

That is a great idea, what a nice day. You should probably wait until AFTER he finishes last period.  I think I will go do some fishing. Try and manage with out me and don't get the thread deleted!!

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Anoriginal

Hmmmm, lets see.....would you rather work for your brother's strip mall phone store or be an attorney????

Yeah, that's a tough one.

Ricky, you bring it on yourself.

backinsaddle

oooohhh, $180,000, i wanna be just like you.  lets see, after tax, about $9,000, your cut probably $1,000...  I'd retire if I were you

DRWalum

Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 12:40:29 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2008, 12:35:47 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2008, 11:47:28 AM
A $180k phone deal with the state? Wow, your brother must be really happy. After all, it's his company right?

Long live the Plex!

He is probably more happy that BD has left the office to go 'deposit' the states PO. LMAO.




Yep are right Jack...........His in France for the rest of the year.


BD, Why don't you take some of that "hard earned" money & invest in Hooked on Phonics  ;D  ;D  Your reminding myself & I'm sure many others of Amhighlander wiht yor speling  :D  :D  :D


DR Walum
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Anoriginal

#35
Maybe your brother will let you drive one of his cars to the bank too. Then you can brag about it and play it off like you actually own them or something. Not that' you haven't done it before.

Thanks though. Due to your inspiration, I've signed up for a moonlighting job at the local Alltel store. Maybe I can get rich like you and drive my brother's cars, etc... :-*

Pretty soon, I should be a "thousanaire". I mean, we all know how well those strip mall cell phone stores do these days.

backinsaddle

I have a question, if he has so many illegal cuban friends that are so willing to go beat up anyone that doesn't do his will, how come he ran away from Cuba...some tough guy 

Anoriginal

Quote from: backinsaddle on April 30, 2008, 02:09:34 PM
I have a question, if he has so many illegal cuban friends that are so willing to go beat up anyone that doesn't do his will, how come he ran away from Cuba...some tough guy 

Maybe his brother wouldn't pay them for him and now they're out to get him???

big-daddy

Is that it?    ::)   You guys crack me up... ;D 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Anoriginal

What are you doing here? We all thought you were playing ball with your son or driving around in one of your Ferraris or GT500KRs or counting all of your money or something...... :N

Rick16b

Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 10:43:13 AM
  but I dont care to go on that site. 
Honest question here: Then why make such a stink out of being banned from there? Seriously I don't get it?!?!   :dunno.gif :dunno.gif


backinsaddle

Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 02:29:25 PM
Is that it?    ::)   You guys crack me up... ;D 

you're barely worth the 2 sentences I wrote...why waste anymore of my day

big-daddy

Quote from: Rick16b on April 30, 2008, 02:36:23 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 10:43:13 AM
  but I don't care to go on that site. 
Honest question here: Then why make such a stink out of being banned from there? Seriously I don't get it?!?!   :dunno.gif :dunno.gif



Thats the thing I don't care, just like to bunch there panties.  Yes Matt, I'm at home and were back from the batting cages. Thank you for asking.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

MudMan

why does nobody like bid daddy ?????...............it

was

such

a

great

movie
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

big-daddy

Quote from: DRWalum on April 30, 2008, 01:42:31 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on April 30, 2008, 12:40:29 PM
Quote from: JackL on April 30, 2008, 12:35:47 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on April 30, 2008, 11:47:28 AM
A $180k phone deal with the state? Wow, your brother must be really happy. After all, it's his company right?

Long live the Plex!

He is probably more happy that BD has left the office to go 'deposit' the states PO. LMAO.




Yep are right Jack...........His in France for the rest of the year.


BD, Why don't you take some of that "hard earned" money & invest in Hooked on Phonics  ;D  ;D  Your reminding myself & I'm sure many others of Amhighlander wiht yor speling  :D  :D  :D


DR Walum

man if I do that, I wouldnt get that check from the state.  ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Matt I didn't care what people said about you, you're OK in my book.  Now the rest of you fools Donate some flow to a good person. http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,33002.0.html 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

digginfool

Hehehehe.  See what I started?   :P  Come on, boys.  I promise not to lock the thread! 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

big-daddy

Quote from: digginfool on April 30, 2008, 03:29:38 PM
Hehehehe.  See what I started?   :P  Come on, boys.  I promise not to lock the thread! 


Great...... Now donate some flow ;)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Da_Mtg_Man

Alright, Stop for a minute while I go make some more popcorn. Be right back...... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

big-daddy

Hey Mike, You want to make some easy money.... I have an idea on some t shirt designs. 8)
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com