Cobra Megaphone Steel Exhaust

Started by rubicon500kid, January 08, 2005, 02:36:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

hey im geting one cuase it was realy cheap and wanted to know if i have to rejet the carb and if i do how do i do it also is dial-a-jet a good thing
here is the like on the Exhaust
http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com/partslist.aspx?Bike=5613&Style=8674#0
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

big-daddy

megaphone are hollow, no packing. very loud with a deep sound. also there not Forestry approved.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

rubicon500kid

ok so do i need to re jet the bike or no ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

IT200

I have a cobra on my mojave I took the stock main jet and replaced it a main jet 135 havent had any problems. But it was LOUD untill I put on a supertrap spark arrestor. And still pretty loud. If you want somthing you can start at your house dont get this pipe every neighbor will call the cops.
Polaris 500 4x4
Yamaha Warrior
Yamaha Timberwolf 4x4
Suzuki DRZ 400

big-daddy

any time you change something on the eng. you may have to rejet to fine tune the motor
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ida_Mann

I had a Cobra Jet exhaust long ago on a Suzuki Quadsport and it was MAJOR loud, sounded like a glass-pack on a VW bug.

my neighbors hated me ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Me to I had it on my250s and I had no friends, but I know the cops better. ;D
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

rubicon500kid

cool i hope when i get the parts to fix my bike ill get this it sound what im looking i wanted some thing loud lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a