Main Menu

GPS software

Started by Ida_Mann, January 07, 2005, 11:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

just got a "new" Magellan etrex legend, anybody got the "Mapsource" software so I can load maps into it?

or point me to the right spot?

dang meetings, they make me rush around.

bye

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Hey Ida, if I not mistaken, it's the etrex Legend made by Germin. If so I am in sreach of the same thing. Don't mean to steel your thread.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

couldn't remember if it was Garmin or Magellan.

I've got a Garmin GPSII plus that still works great, but every time you replace the batteries it loses all the tracks and waypoints, AND I already got a handlebar mount for my quad.

this thing I gotta hold for now.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dookie

try expertgps.com nice software and isnt to expensive..

has some neat features

Chris505

Hey Ida
I have the mapsource city select North america with full unlock..
also have the usTopo 24k east for ocala
awesome software
was up at big bass campground this weekend and it is detailed like you wouldnt believe almost made it to big scrub form big bass but got tired and turn around..
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Ida_Mann

QuoteHey Ida
I have the mapsource city select North america with full unlock..
also have the usTopo 24k east for ocala
awesome software
was up at big bass campground this weekend and it is detailed like you wouldnt believe almost made it to big scrub form big bass but got tired and turn around..

thats exactly what I'm looking for.

my new best friend ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

T2

Can I be your best friend too ;D Please!!!!!!!!!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Chris505

Sure i am willing to share what i have...
But getting it to you could be a problem...

How do you want to do this????
i can copy the mapsource city select North america
and i allready have the TOPO24k on my harddrive and made a copy to cd of it....

Didnt someone have a server??????? i could upload it to
that TOPO24k east is 346megs and i dont know how big the mapsource city select North america is yet...

05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Qdawg76

Hey I could use the software also PLease ;)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chris505

figure out a way for me to get it to you and i will be happy to share...
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Ida_Mann

I'll PM you shortly with an FTP site.

and as long as you are OK with it, I will make it available to others.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chris505

i didnt get a PM
shees i dont care wants it...  Unless you are a software cop  ;D

You can e-mail me cbandl@citicom.com your server IP with username and password and i will upload the CD and the topo24keast
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Chris505

Ida its on its way up to your server.... ;D
Free stuff you got to love it....
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

Ida_Mann

it's so beautiful, I think I'm gonna cry.

 ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chris505

IDa You have a Private message ;D
05' KFX 700- mine
05' Raptor 350-my sons
04' Quadsport 250- my wifes

NPRVinson

I'd like to have a copy of the topo east if possible. I can bring you some blank CD's or is it loaded on a server. I'm in New Port Ricketty too.

Qdawg76

hey is this software available off your server yet ida?
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Redgrizzly660

I will have copies with me. That my copy that floating around the site.

Grizz

Qdawg76

QuoteI will have copies with me. That my copy that floating around the site.

Grizz
You the man GRIZZ, Would appreciate If I could get a copy :)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

racemanfl

You need it for Garmin or Magellan??
Have Mapsend will bring on thur  Jerry

Redgrizzly660

Garmin topo 24east


GRIZZ

Ida_Mann

the Topo24 East is the only one I have been able to get working, and PM me for directions on how to download it if you have a fast connection.

unless there are any objections from the owners.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

Can I get a copy of Garmin topo 24east . Please
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

racemanfl

Ida   The etrex is a garmin
I have Magellan   What do you need??   Jerry

Your tiltle says Magellan Etrex?????

scrambledeggs

#24
If anyone still needs metro or topo email me.
I also have info on Streets and Trips 2004.