WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT ITP MUDLITE XL TIRES

Started by COOLRAUL n DOXANNE, March 23, 2008, 09:22:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

IM THINKING OF GETTING A SET OF 28'' OR 30 ''ITP MUDLITE XL TIRES FOR MY GRIZZLY. IM WONDERING HOW THEY HOLD UP  IN BOTH TRACTION AND TREAD WEAR. I WOULD LIKE TO HERE SOMEONE THAT HAS THEM ALREADY.

THANK YOU
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

KAW3604x4

I have 27's on my Eiger and love them. I would guess to say that I have almost 1000 miles on them and still have good amount of tread left. They pull good in the mud and don't beat you up on the trails like other mud tires.
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Kawa3

they wear great. Hardly any wear on our old ones(sold) after about 700 miles. Don't pull like other true mud tires(duh) but they hold their weight and don't break as much....but they can break stuff. I had 30" lites. I wouldn't buy another set as they don't pull like I want them to.
2010 Polaris Ranger Crew on 29.5 Outlaws.

2007 Arctic Cat 650 H1

2005 Arctic Cat 650 V2

2004 Kawasaki Prairie 700

SWAMP_DONKEY

  I have had them on the last 6 bikes and I LOVE THEM!!! Awesome tread wear and the pull great but the best part is you do not loose any power!!! Great Choice!!

bbf

i have them on the grizzly 2700 miles and still going

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

Rare Earth Rider

I have At least 2,000 miles on mine still lots of tred good ride and pulling tire go for it.
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com