GREAT NEWS !!!!!!!!!!

Started by Able, March 18, 2008, 11:00:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Able

The Motoplex is NOT up for sale and is open for business just like usual !! In fact there's an upcoming feature weekend that has something for everyone !!


March 21st is the Easter Event with an egg hunt, hot wings and beer !!

Here's the official link to the upcoming feature dates, but remember that the Plex is open every weekend for your riding pleasure !!
http://www.floridaatv.com/smf/index.php?topic=5474.0

greenmachine

Thats awesome news, I was very worried that some goon in a ferrari was gonna buy it & turn it into a retired gay sport quad rider hangout for him & his 2 friends.  ;D

eldiablo64

newmember drives a ferrari???? 2:L 2:L 2:L
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

yunt2ride

I'm just waiting on my numbers to come in and its all mine.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Able


big-daddy

Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 18, 2008, 04:33:02 PM
newmember drives a ferrari???? 2:L 2:L 2:L

Big Daddy claims to  :D :D :D


Big daddy doesnt claim to have a Ferrari, I do own a Ferrari very rare one.

Joe, you can own one too if you work for a living.  :o
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Able


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Able

Quote from: big-daddy on March 18, 2008, 09:21:14 PM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 09:18:05 PM
Don't be jealous  8)

I,m the one with the Ferrari 8)

Just like you said, I could have one if I decided to work. I don't have to work   8)  And I could care less what you make or what you have. You've shown your true self to me and I wouldn't be like you for any amount of material goods or money. Enjoy what you get working for your brother.

1FasterBlaster

#9
 I stole a Ferrari once in Miami...it was much more fun to drive!!  I sold the front clip for $2000., and the rims for $2500. LOL- Joke... really... no... but still!!

backwoods boy

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on March 18, 2008, 10:33:49 PM
I stole a Ferrari once in Miami...it was much more fun to drive!!  I sold the front clip for $2000., and the rims for $2500. LOL- Joke... really... no... but still!!
hey my enzo got stolen in miami  >:( you bastard
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

1FasterBlaster

   I'm sorry, you left the keys in it, so I thought you were done with it!!

greenmachine

Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 18, 2008, 04:33:02 PM
newmember drives a ferrari???? 2:L 2:L 2:L

Big Daddy claims to  :D :D :D
Yeah but does he have the caterpillar on his lip like Magnum PI as well :D


550superquad

Quote from: greenmachine on March 19, 2008, 08:53:39 AM
Quote from: Able on March 18, 2008, 05:28:32 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on March 18, 2008, 04:33:02 PM
newmember drives a ferrari???? 2:L 2:L 2:L

Big Daddy claims to  :D :D :D
Yeah but does he have the caterpillar on his lip like Magnum PI as well :D


:R :R :R :R :R
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com