Putting a face to a name

Started by Slick89, March 17, 2008, 01:28:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick89

OK this might be a good idea or a bad one.. yall decided, but I and I'm sure some of the others would like to put a face with a name... so if you want post a pic up of you...
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

NYRAPTOR

 ;) ha ha

94Hardbody4x4

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!


Fox17


svtbolt04

Im glad we all took this seriously. I thought I was going to be the only one.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

trx#9

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 17, 2008, 11:12:37 AM
Im glad we all took this seriously. I thought I was going to be the only one.
You started it! ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: svtbolt04 on March 17, 2008, 11:12:37 AM
Im glad we all took this seriously. I thought I was going to be the only one.

I like your avitar...puttin a face to a front bumper..LOL

shogun323

Here I am on a romantic getaway with Mr. Bones on his boat.


"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Young Gun

Back when I was listed in the Army.

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY


beast66

Im in the Greem

SWAMP_DONKEY

 I found one of Fish...


  LOL

gearhead400

Me at a young age.




Current day, on the left.



Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

z400stunter

JUMP IT!

Kelli415

(:
back on my little honda...
:)(:
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

caospop

#19
My girlfriend and I at a wedding...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

caospop

#20
Two more lol...  AND its not what it looks like in the first pic  8)
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: caospop on March 19, 2008, 11:59:19 AM
Two more lol...  AND its not what it looks like in the first pic  8)

Oh really? Well then tell us what it is then...... ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

NYRAPTOR

looks like your weighing your options. ;)

shogun323

Personally, I am more concerned with the second pic. He has someones meat on his face!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

NYRAPTOR

holy moly its tony pepperoni!!!!!

Hawgin4x4

me...
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

caospop

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 19, 2008, 01:43:28 PM
Quote from: caospop on March 19, 2008, 11:59:19 AM
Two more lol...  AND its not what it looks like in the first pic  8)

Oh really? Well then tell us what it is then...... ;)
I was just checking something that i heard from the U.S. weights and measurements...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Slick89

OK since i start this topic i guess i should post an actual pic of me. This is me right before my friends wedding

2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

caospop

#28
Here are a couple more...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

caospop

 He was drunk too...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

Rare Earth Rider

You seen this Guy
Mud Milisha Lets Ride
Polaris Ranger 700 XP
4000 LB Gorilla Winch
UNI Air Filter
"Super Tip" clutch Weights
30" ITP Mud Lites
Dobeck Performance TFI
AMB Manuf. 2" lift
Side mount tool box
Plywood Roof LOL
Team performance clutch

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Rare Earth Rider on March 20, 2008, 09:07:21 PM
You seen this Guy


Now that's the way to get firewood back to camp. Sure beats dragging a tree back.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com