What have we learned today.

Started by Ida_Mann, March 18, 2008, 11:05:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on March 18, 2008, 08:21:13 PM
You know...It just occurred to me that I am the only girl in the pic  8) . Was I the only girl on the ride that day or is the person holding the camera a chick? I don't remember. 


Good times, good times  :-*


Oh and the guy behind Mtg_man in the Fox shirt is Garrett and the guy next to him in the Thor shirt is his brother Trevor formerly "smoothie..."

I believe da_mtg_wife(Jennifer)was taking the picture if I'm not mistaken.

dangit, I was gonna say Smoothierunshouseofpower, but wasn't sure,,,,,,,Garrett beat me to getting the first ATP's engine.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: big-daddy on March 18, 2008, 08:40:55 PM
No the da_mtg_daughter is there to, by the way that was a great ride....... the old days  ;D

did you make this one or the next after that,,,,I remember first meeting you out at the campsites off FR88 and you were on a blaster if I remember right.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 09:29:58 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 07:47:47 PM
when this group comes together, we can do good things, for example.....



left to right;

dunno, Mike(I think), dunno, Id@, Mrs. Nightbreed, Mr. Nightbreed, Live2ride, erbilabuc, LakeMaryKid(with the rabbit ears courtesy of), da_mtg_man, Peanut, da_mtg_daughter, dunno the tall guy in the back, Hollywood, and the last two were "house of horsepower" or something like that,,,,aint seen them on in a while, then lastly, da_mtg_son.

You know, Peanut ( next to Lakemarykid) is not real happy that you didn't name him...... ;D.

ummmm, I did, who could forget him when you were yelling after him every 5 minutes to slow down or calm down, or get over here  8)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 09:44:59 PM
Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on March 18, 2008, 09:29:58 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on March 18, 2008, 07:47:47 PM
when this group comes together, we can do good things, for example.....



left to right;

dunno, Mike(I think), dunno, Id@, Mrs. Nightbreed, Mr. Nightbreed, Live2ride, erbilabuc, LakeMaryKid(with the rabbit ears courtesy of), da_mtg_man, Peanut, da_mtg_daughter, dunno the tall guy in the back, Hollywood, and the last two were "house of horsepower" or something like that,,,,aint seen them on in a while, then lastly, da_mtg_son.

You know, Peanut ( next to Lakemarykid) is not real happy that you didn't name him...... ;D.

ummmm, I did, who could forget him when you were yelling after him every 5 minutes to slow down or calm down, or get over here  8)

Id@

He's changed alot since then. Now I have to yell it every 2 minutes. ;)
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

qt314nfla

i couldn't make that ride.  but i do remember camp ida on the next one.  have pics of peanut and maytag man and thrasher hanging at the hot tub.  have pics of hollywood all beat up after trying to climb a tree on his quad.  and more pics of t2, dreth, the nightbreeds, old lmk when he was just a pup.  ah those were good times!

lmfao on the comment ida but that happened up until about a year ago when mike quit hanging out w/ everyone else.

Ida_Mann

Quote from: QT314 on March 18, 2008, 09:46:54 PM
i couldn't make that ride.  but i do remember camp ida on the next one.  have pics of peanut and maytag man and thrasher hanging at the hot tub.  have pics of hollywood all beat up after trying to climb a tree on his quad.  and more pics of t2, dreth, the nightbreeds, old lmk when he was just a pup.  ah those were good times!

lmfao on the comment ida but that happened up until about a year ago when mike quit hanging out w/ everyone else.

yup, that next ride was when your rear brake stuck about 3 miles out, and I have pics of your quad standing up in the yard with Hollywood next to it and you just laughing ;-)

seems as though the yard turned into a big garage whenever we had a ride there  ::)

I also have a few pics of the Grizz family and their rig with the atvflorida flag waving in the front yard.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

DRWalum

Looks like this thread took a turn for the ...................................................................... GOOD ! I did the Rodman to 88 store ride in Oct. 2004. Man , was that a blast  ;D  ;D A few of us ended up @ the seafood res. , but everybody made it back safely  ;) I made sure Budman made it back OK , ( I drank all his beer so he stayed sober  :-* ) But I'm sure he does'nt remember that  ;)  ;)

DR Walum !
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

SWAMP_DONKEY

 I just got a wonderfull feeling...My Son Colton who turns 3 next month (can you believe it) brought out and started looking through a "Scrap Book" ...that scrap book was one made by "ATV FLORIDA MEMBERS" from when Colton took ill and was in All children's Hospital. Some have moved on, some have grown distant and some become family to me and Sherry. Going over the prayers and the folks involved I noticed allot of the crap that has happend on this site is not from that core group. There was a ENTIRE site that looked out for eachother and took care of eachothers needs, raising money and praying when needed. The interesting thing is the division of this site has happend with the addition of a few new folks and choosing sides for some, and playing both sides against the middle for others. We all have different personalities and views on things but I will ALWAYS be greatfull for the folks that were there when the chips were down for our Son. We have a couple of groups now and it seems sorta like High School again with all the drama and folks taking things so personal on a web site and compromising their integrity just to fit in. I don't think the sh*t stirring folks even realize what they are doing to a once great group of ATV enthusiast all for their own personal gain or satisfaction.

SWAMP

SkyHighT100

Ok, that pics brought back some memories, lol. I miss all the rides dammit. I remember coming back to Id@s one night durning the lightning storm, black as could be from all the dust and mud, lol. So much fun!
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

gearhead400

First big group ride i went on was a speed ride. Only thing that really sticks out was when ride1rob's pipe fell off his bike. I had a BLAST on that ride and i remember everyone saying it wasnt as much fun as all the previous ones! That was back when atvtrailer was still on his yellow 400ex and Eric (yellow z400) was still around.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

SkyHighT100

yup, those rides were so much dam fun! I'm ready for another one thats for sure, lol. Looks like I'll be headin to the plex one of these days, cause that seems to be about the only place where a bunch of us can get together like we used to for the group rides. If anyone heads to Ocala this weekend though, hit me up.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

budman

Quote from: DRWalum on March 19, 2008, 07:38:45 AM
Looks like this thread took a turn for the ...................................................................... GOOD ! I did the Rodman to 88 store ride in Oct. 2004. Man , was that a blast  ;D  ;D A few of us ended up @ the seafood res. , but everybody made it back safely  ;) I made sure Budman made it back OK , ( I drank all his beer so he stayed sober  :-* ) But I'm sure he does'nt remember that  ;)  ;)

DR Walum !

I remember...was anybody in this thread lost in the forest with my small group after grizz's neck forgot to turn around? There were about 6-8 of us my first trip to ONF that got separated (somebody fell off their bike) and while we were tending to him the lead 2 bikes left us....thrasher had a cheesy gps, and after about 2 hours into darkness we pulled through...GOOD TIMES!!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Busta Nutt

We need a good Pork and Rubber!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com