Holy Lands

Started by Shallowminded, March 16, 2008, 06:00:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shallowminded

What is the status of the holy lands, is it closing this year?  Is it too wet to ride sport quads out there now??

brett711

july 1 it will be closed... yes it is wet out there...sport bikes gotta stay on the levee...
2007 honda rancher

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: brett711 on March 17, 2008, 12:27:52 AM
july 1 it will be closed... yes it is wet out there...sport bikes gotta stay on the levee...


You sure about that? We were in a large group today and went out lots on sport bikes some areas were soaked but it was alot of fun. The guys on the sport bikes just have to know how to ride to get through.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

crom A zone

i rode on sunday witha kfx 400 right orange off the leeve no problem its all rider
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

jrpro130

it's all rider, you can take a 2wd as far as I'd say camp 22 and you'll be ok
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

brett711

we did on saturday with a 2wd bike but it was tough....we went to 22 and westburys, if your not an experienced rider then you wont make it.
2007 honda rancher

Shallowminded

Went out this week and checked it out, lots of mudddddd......  I went with a two wheeler friend of mine and we could not get very far.  I got stuck bad one time.  I felt like I could get out further but I did not want my buddy to get stuck.....  Is there any dry land to the north.  I kept thinking that we would just have to get past some wet to find some dry but maybe I'm wrong, let me know. 

~Demon_Boy250X~

The trails by the pump house well about midway between the main parking area and the pump house are always pretty good. Atleast everytime it rains i ride those trails they stay dryest...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Shallowminded

We rode the levee past the pump house checking every entrance and did not see anything that looked safe.  I guess I'll have to go out with someone who knows the area. 

brett711

hi there rode today, it wasnt so bad tillit strted raining....the closer to the pump house, it is a little drier down the levee...
2007 honda rancher

~Demon_Boy250X~

I couldn't go this weekend.... I will be there for sure next sunday on my new bike too. Can't wait!  ;D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 22, 2008, 11:06:22 PM
I couldn't go this weekend.... I will be there for sure next sunday on my new bike too. Can't wait!  ;D
I think I'll tag along. I really have that urge to ride now.

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 23, 2008, 04:09:45 PM
Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on March 22, 2008, 11:06:22 PM
I couldn't go this weekend.... I will be there for sure next sunday on my new bike too. Can't wait!  ;D
I think I'll tag along. I really have that urge to ride now.

Ok. Lol I was hoping you would.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want