MOTOPLEX UP & running ? expanding you decide,,,,,,drama continues

Started by Mudneck, March 15, 2008, 03:22:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

I guess its all about the almighty greenback.

http://www.listextras.com/index.php?a=2&b=135
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

sykolincoln

3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

big-daddy

#4
204 acre headache lol  what does this mean Paul?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck

It means buddy buddy stuff is cool and all but the good ole AMERICAN dream sell it for a fat profit & do it again is what I suspect.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SkyHighT100

Or its just listed up there to stir the pot and make people talk ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

1FasterBlaster

 I can imagine overhaed can be expensive. I don't know how well they do with revenue, but if it doesn't make profit, then it just drains the account.

Slick89

WTF x3 This sucks... I actually find a place not too far away i like riding at and its forsale. Paul please explain the situation!!
2005 Honda Rubicon 500 4x4 with 27in Mud Bugs
Snorkeled 1987 Honda Fourtrax 250 2x4

[url="http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593"]http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=13404593[/url]

MudMan

Anyone ever thought of the possibility it could be......ummm.....a JOKE  ?

Everyone has their panties in a bunch.....I haven't heard whining like this since they cancelled cheat day at Fat Camp.   :D
2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

TRX450R_Racer

Don't worry I'm in the middle of getting financing to buy it. I'm trying to get a 150 year loan.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

eldiablo64

personally i think it was posted as a joke.every feature weekend there are more and more people attending and you can't expect to be turning a profit overnight with any business venture.but if it is for sale it would most likely be to buy another place more centrally located to the majority of the riders.I highly doubt Paul would sellout and run off with the money he is not that kinda guy.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Mudneck

http://www.listextras.com/index.php

Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. ;D ;) :o

Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: bushwacker on March 15, 2008, 07:02:22 PM
http://www.listextras.com/index.php

Dont mean its going to be shutdown,sellers sell for a ton of reasons.1 possibility is to set up a biz model,get a following & turn it over to deep pocket investors that like the concept for a turnkey growing biz. Happens everyday. No mention shutdown. I dont think its a Joke. Yall need to realize his costs for land,time,effort concept ets = good profit$$$$$$$$. It would be a smart biz desicion. Also with more cpital he could buy land in a more populated area = more future profits$$$$$$$$ for himself. ;D ;) :o

Thats what I would do. Let the man selling it speak. I just saw it on web & thought it might interest his loyal followers.

if he were actually selling it, I would highly suspect that it would be to open up a bigger place elsewhere.

but you must know that the website it is listed on is run by another member, so as mentioned above, it might be a big joke.

of course, stirring the pot is always fun huh?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

eldiablo64

a motoplex more centally located in the state would certainly bring a lot more riders 8)
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Fox17

i wish he would sell it and make one close to me over here. please if you are making another one make it close to brevard county.

JackL

He should trade that piece of crap motoplex to me for 5 prime River Ranch acres. ;)
The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Rick16b

Quote from: MudMan on March 15, 2008, 06:35:25 PM
Anyone ever thought of the possibility it could be......ummm.....a JOKE 

Everyone has their panties in a bunch.....I haven't heard whining like this since they cancelled cheat day at Fat Camp.   :D

DING DING DING We have a winner, tell him what he's won.   :Clap.gif  :wink.gif

Turboderf

WOW that didnt take long to go on the market ( 4sale ) hope he can sale it and move closer the center of the state its a hike for us in south florida good luck paul

gearhead400

3 mil.?! hey paul, you want to sponser me?! 

haha, Even if he were selling it and had not intentions of re-opening another one...He gave a lot of people a place to ride and a GREAT time, so props to paul (and all that helped make it what it is), although i think this is just to stir the pot as well...i'd actually put money on it.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

chrisyzf450


lil fat rider

i think its a joke cause the real owner would put more info and under seller info all it says is just Paul S but thats just my
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

450rcrazy

Quote from: Rick16b on March 16, 2008, 12:47:29 AM
Quote from: MudMan on March 15, 2008, 06:35:25 PM
Anyone ever thought of the possibility it could be......ummm.....a JOKE 

Everyone has their panties in a bunch.....I haven't heard whining like this since they cancelled cheat day at Fat Camp.   :D

DING DING DING We have a winner, tell him what he's won.   :Clap.gif  :wink.gif
Actually Paul was helping me out when I first was getting the site www.listextras.com going (less than six weeks old). He is very familiar with how web sites work and I needed an experienced individual to test it for me and let me know about any complications or problems to be fixed before I went live with the site. We actually joked about it after I saw what he posted. He said if someone happend to give him 3 mill they could have it and the headache along with the clothes off his back, I bet he would throw in his nephew Matt as well!  ;D . If you really think someone would seriously list something for sale  ex-specially for that amount of money would only leave a description of 204 acre HEADACHE .................LOL  .That description should help bring in top dollar huh!
we are running a listing special right now for any interested. Use registration code "BP" and choose all the ad on features you wish as well as adding up to ten photos then enter coupon code "1234" and the ad will be free!

renmus

the joke would be on ya'll if he found someone willing to pay that.   Like PT Barnum said, there is a sucker born every minute.

Paul_S

#24
Quote from: gearhead400 on March 16, 2008, 02:02:52 AM
3 mil.?! hey paul, you want to sponser me?! 

Someone gives me 3 mil, I will marry you

Matt (450RCrazyBazzturd) is correct, I was just helping a brother out with his fine site.  :ThumbsUp.gif

The motoplex is not for sale, it's growing every month, we are actively seeking more land to expand. It is a headache for sure (what business isn't), but it's a lot of fun too.

I see comments about opening one down south.

We are definitely thinking about it, we don't need to sell the existing one though. We are just using this one as a model and a way to iron out any potential problems. Unfortunately there is no "Opening An ATV Park For Dummies" book available (I checked  ;D) and even with a mass of research, you never know until you get your feet wet.  I am still waiting for some gov agency to come and shut us down, so far so good though.  We have had skirmishes with DEP, Suwanee River Water Management & the Dept of Forestry and come out fine, so things look good, but who knows? Our feature weekends are far more fun than picking up pine straw for a living so hopefully we will continue just fine.  ;)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com