Updated pics of my YFZ with the heel guards.

Started by JayDawg, February 25, 2008, 11:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayDawg

I took some updated pictures of my YFZ today. I realized I had never taken any pictures with the IMS/Roll heel guards I installed over a year ago so here are the latest pics of my YFZ.






05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Nice looking yammie ya got there! How do you like that pulsecharger? They stopped making them awhile ago for my quad.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

JayDawg

I love it! I went out with a guy who was a tester for the pipe and he let me strap it to my YFZ along with 2 other pipes for comparison I really like the Pulse Charger over the other ones. It pulls from bottom to top and everywhere in between. It's a little harder to jet but I spoke with the guy who designed it and he gave me spot on jetting advice. His first guess with my altitude was right on so my quad runs like a champ. I've had it on since May of 05' I believe and have ad no problems at all with it. But then again my YFZ only has about 30 hours on it. :(
05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

NYRAPTOR


Team Alba Z400 Rider 43

Very cool man. I might pick up a used one for mine one day and re-pack it. I heard they have a cool sound to it as well.
-2006 Suzuki LT-R450-
-2004 Suzuki LT-Z400-

Harry: "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention." - Dumb and Dumber

JayDawg

Thanks guys! The Pulse Charger definitely has a unique sound to it.

I actually have 2 jet skii's The red one is a 99' Kawasaki Ultra 150 and the other one which cannot be seen in that picture is a 96' Kawasaki 750 SXI stand up. Here is a picture of them taken a few years ago.

05' YFZ 450
White and Red
Pulse Charger, ESR intake, X Factor pro peg nerf bars, IMS heel guards, Trailtech fat bars, Alba bumper, Noss machine inspection plugs, assorted chrome pieces with more stuff to be added soon in addition to a few other performance parts...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com