this site still sucks

Started by dvx400#1, February 13, 2008, 02:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

predatorracer8

Quote from: Ida_Mann on February 13, 2008, 07:13:31 PM
Quote from: Turk on February 13, 2008, 03:12:00 PM

Your more than welcome to come on over and read about it.You can even post post a response if you want I wont edit your post like you did mine here because you dont like a certain brand atv.

http://www.rubberdowncustoms.ca/forum/showthread.php?t=1000

the website automatically censors some foul language, I'm sorry you can't express youreself without using that, but it isn't anything the moderators do themselves, this is a family site and we like to keep it that way.

As far as poolaris, who cares other than you what you ride?

Id@

i take offense to that.lol

Anoriginal

I like fried pork chops, lima beans and rice with great big home made biscuits. MMM MMM Good!!   ::)

Turk

I understand it's a Family forum so is the Rubberdown Customs forum.we have all ages viewing and posting there,no bad langauge and all that.I've meet and rode with folks from this forum a few years back and recently meet some really nice down to earth folks on one of my last rides out at the holey lands.Anyhow I'd like to tip my cap to "The Captian and The Morgan Crew".
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

indianjoe

Quote from: Anoriginal on February 13, 2008, 07:21:31 PM
I like fried pork chops, lima beans and rice with great big home made biscuits. MMM MMM Good!!   ::)

You forgot the greens!!!!!

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Turk on February 13, 2008, 07:24:33 PM
I understand it's a Family forum so is the Rubberdown Customs forum.we have all ages viewing and posting there,no bad langauge and all that.I've meet and rode with folks from this forum a few years back and recently meet some really nice down to earth folks on one of my last rides out at the holey lands.Anyhow I'd like to tip my cap to "The Captian and The Morgan Crew".

That's cool, and everyone I have met from this site and others have been great to get along with, no matter the brand of ATV we all share a common love.

I'm still waiting for the evidence of discrimination though, if you are going to make an accusation like that, I'd like to see it.

pudnocker huh?

I've been called worse.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

MedicMudder

MMMMMMMM.... Bring back the hot SOCK MONKEY and pinto beans mashed
tayters MMMMMM :-[ :-[ :-[ :-*
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Turk

QuoteI'm still waiting for the evidence of discrimination though, if you are going to make an accusation like that, I'd like to see it.


You deleted my post in a thread where somone was asking about the polaris sportsman 500 and inserted your own negative comments about polaris in place of my post.Wasnt that you who did that??If it wasnt then I apolgize about the entire thing,but someone here with mod/admin powers sure did and I thought that just wasnt right,but hey it's not my forum.
06 Sportsman 500 HO
With Some Mods

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Turk on February 13, 2008, 07:44:11 PM
QuoteI'm still waiting for the evidence of discrimination though, if you are going to make an accusation like that, I'd like to see it.


You deleted my post in a thread where somone was asking about the polaris sportsman 500 and inserted your own negative comments about polaris in place of my post.Wasnt that you who did that??If it wasnt then I apolgize about the entire thing,but someone here with mod/admin powers sure did and I thought that just wasnt right,but hey it's not my forum.

news to me, I haven't deleted an individuaal post in a very long time,,,,,I think about 1.5 years, if there was something wrong with a post I move it to a special place that only the mods have access to.

can you remember something about the thread to maybe jog a memory or two?

ID@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

indianjoe

HEy Ida you pickin on my poolaris again??? Wanna race my Sportsman or the wife in her Ranger???

renmus

ssssshhhh, IJ, you know I drive like an old lady.  Dont get me involved in any races!!!  :o

budman

Quote from: renmus on February 13, 2008, 08:04:54 PM
ssssshhhh, IJ, you know I drive like an old lady.  Dont get me involved in any races!!!  :o

So does he....

>:D
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: indianjoe on February 13, 2008, 07:59:58 PM
HEy Ida you pickin on my poolaris again??? Wanna race my Sportsman or the wife in her Ranger???

Always ;-)

it's just easy ;-)

and me on my Hondont.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Young Gun

Suzuki:


Yamaha


Honda


Polaris:


I think I made my point ;D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

klutchbuster400


Hondabeefast

/\ omg i just spit my iced tea all over the place, lol
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

indianjoe

Quote from: budman on February 13, 2008, 08:09:27 PM
Quote from: renmus on February 13, 2008, 08:04:54 PM
ssssshhhh, IJ, you know I drive like an old lady.  Dont get me involved in any races!!!  :o

So does he....

>:D


At least I don't get lost in the Playpen!!!! >:D >:D

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

shogun323

Quote from: REBEL on February 13, 2008, 08:14:24 PM




Rebel,

My sister just saw this and asked if you would please remove her picture from the internet ASAP!!!! She said that pic was for your eyes only and if you don't remove it she will post the naughty pictures you had sent to her!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

94Hardbody4x4

The accuracy of those pictures is shocking  :o
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

KD 428

Quote from: REBEL on February 13, 2008, 08:14:24 PM
Suzuki:


Yamaha


Honda


Polaris:


I think I made my point ;D

hmm I wonder whats kawasakis?
HONDA CRF450R

Young Gun

Quote from: KD 450 on February 13, 2008, 09:44:45 PM
hmm I wonder whats kawasakis?

Here's a picture of the Polaris sisters and their friend Kawasaki

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Mudneck

Quote from: REBEL on February 13, 2008, 09:53:35 PM
Quote from: KD 450 on February 13, 2008, 09:44:45 PM
hmm I wonder whats kawasakis?

Here's a picture of the Polaris sisters and their friend Kawasaki



I thought you couldnt post nude pics here?  Or quick grap a snatch strap & yank out that g-string
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

dvx400#1

yep same people and the site still sucks.

~Demon_Boy250X~

#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...