MPCC RACE SERIES

Started by Shawn, January 29, 2008, 01:36:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Here is a copy of the 2008 MPCC series races.

@ the FLORIDA MOTOPLEX in Madison Fl.

All races will be aprox 2 hours long, no transponder necessary.

Full rules and requirements will be posted on the motoplex website www.floridamotoplex.com shortly.

This is a 8 race series, trophies are awarded each month to the winners. Points will be tallied in a league format. We are using the best results of 6 races to determine the league champions. Trophies for the league champions will be awarded at an end of year banquet.

Race dates:

March 15
April 5
May 24
June 28
Sept 20
Oct 18
Nov 15
Dec 13
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

predatorracer8

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet thanks guys now we have more races to attend, i missed the one on saturday cause i lost my ride but i will be sure to make atleast 6 of these.

Shawn

Quote from: MP on January 29, 2008, 01:36:29 AM
Here is a copy of the 2008 MPCC series races.

@ the FLORIDA MOTOPLEX in Madison Fl.

All races will be aprox 2 hours long, no transponder necessary.

Full rules and requirements will be posted on the motoplex website www.floridamotoplex.com shortly.

This is a 8 race series, trophies are awarded each month to the winners. Points will be tallied in a league format. We are using the best results of 6 races to determine the league champions. Trophies for the league champions will be awarded at an end of year banquet.

Race dates:

March 15
April 5
May 24
June 28
Sept 20
Oct 18
Nov 15
Dec 13
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

TRX450R_Racer

Shawn just so you know XC is short for Cross Country not CC.

Just like MX is Motocross not MC.

Free bump!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Paul_S

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on February 04, 2008, 01:12:08 AM
Shawn just so you know XC is short for Cross Country not CC.

Just like MX is Motocross not MC.

Free bump!

GNCC Series
ATVCC Series

and now

MPCC Series

Thanks for the bump though, hope to see you at one of our xc races  ;D

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

predatorracer8

 ;D, i havent rode at the plex yet (im kinda ashamed about that) but i still am grateful you guys are doing this.


thank you,

jake fort numero 8,18

gearhead400

woohoo!! just saw this on 450r.org and realised i must of missed it on this site....and I did!

I'll be at every race i can attend, i wants me a trophy  ;D

Any ideas on how the course set up is going to go? as far as if its going to change race to race, rotate three tracks, etc.   just wondering

Thanks again for everything your doing for this sport! Cant say that enough.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Shawn

Quote from: gearhead400 on February 19, 2008, 10:36:27 PM
woohoo!! just saw this on 450r.org and realised i must of missed it on this site....and I did!

I'll be at every race i can attend, i wants me a trophy  ;D

Any ideas on how the course set up is going to go? as far as if its going to change race to race, rotate three tracks, etc.   just wondering

Thanks again for everything your doing for this sport! Cant say that enough.





You will always race a different course as far as obsticles go. The course layout will also change at least 3 times. The direction will change at least 3 times. Always different ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Chillinthemost

Make it nasty. Its on my calender.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Shawn

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 20, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.




So you want me in a thong with high heels :D :D :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

duroc825

Quote from: MP on February 20, 2008, 11:11:08 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 20, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.




So you want me in a thong with high heels :D :D :D

Easy there! Save that stuff for the feature weekends!  :o

Shawn

Quote from: duroc825 on February 20, 2008, 04:52:58 PM
Quote from: MP on February 20, 2008, 11:11:08 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 20, 2008, 01:04:32 AM
Make it nasty. Its on my calender.




So you want me in a thong with high heels :D :D :D

Easy there! Save that stuff for the feature weekends!  :o





I was just busting Chillens chops. Chillen is good people but he is still slow ;)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Chillinthemost

I'm so slow that Dreth is letting me start the race on Fri.  As a matter of fact I'm leaving tomorrow to head up there, Hope I can make it in 3 weeks. All I have is a ragged out Ford to haul my ragged out Yamaha.  Did Paul get the sun dial set up to record lap times?

  I'm trying to get some peeps to come up with me, I'd like to see you have a good turnout.
  I hope some other kids are coming, I'm bringing my 3 and plan on camping Fri. and Sat.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

backinsaddle

Matt, slow may be a problem for you, but you need to trade in that ragged out broken down yfz in for something that will last an entire race.

we're going to try to make the March race, unfortunately we can't make it to the feature weekend this weekend.

Chillinthemost

I'm, going to Pep Boys this weekend and look at new bikes.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

predatorracer8

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 21, 2008, 09:59:31 PM
I'm, going to Pep Boys this weekend and look at new bikes.

ya those things are bad can you believe that 90 they got there beat my pred 500 on a 300 ft drag i think he was runnin nitrous lmao.......................... im gonna make all these and all the FTR HS and QS next year everytime i cant get a ride im rentin a u-haul. by the way way dreth)(by the way my name is jake.......nice to meet you lol) me and my homies are planning a riding trip this summer and the mp is one of our stops is there camping on the weekdays there?????

jake

duroc825

Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 21, 2008, 09:30:36 PM
I'm so slow that Dreth is letting me start the race on Fri.  As a matter of fact I'm leaving tomorrow to head up there, Hope I can make it in 3 weeks. All I have is a ragged out Ford to haul my ragged out Yamaha.  Did Paul get the sun dial set up to record lap times?

  I'm trying to get some peeps to come up with me, I'd like to see you have a good turnout.
  I hope some other kids are coming, I'm bringing my 3 and plan on camping Fri. and Sat.

I guess I should get to start on Monday if you get to start on Friday! I am that slow!

Shawn

Quote from: predatorracer8 on February 22, 2008, 01:07:43 AM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on February 21, 2008, 09:59:31 PM
I'm, going to Pep Boys this weekend and look at new bikes.

ya those things are bad can you believe that 90 they got there beat my pred 500 on a 300 ft drag i think he was runnin nitrous lmao.......................... im gonna make all these and all the FTR HS and QS next year everytime i cant get a ride im rentin a u-haul. by the way way dreth)(by the way my name is jake.......nice to meet you lol) me and my homies are planning a riding trip this summer and the mp is one of our stops is there camping on the weekdays there?????

jake




not as of yet Jake. That may be in the future. If you get a good size crew we may be able to work something out.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

dj_pizzim

next race is march 5th right?
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Paul_S


dj_pizzim

 ;)
Sweet it sounds like a lot of fun im gona try to make it!
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Shawn

1st race of the series is this coming weekend. 8) ill see you there
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

duroc825

Can't wait, always a good time up there. Well worth the drive.

BirdDog

i heard i'ts really wet up there  :'(  any truth to that ?? don't want to drive 7 plus hrs for a mud race