roll-on bedliner...any good?

Started by backinsaddle, January 27, 2008, 10:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backinsaddle

Anyone have experience with the different roll-on bed liner coatings?  I'm thinking about doing the plywood ramp on my trailer and I'm wondering how well it's going to stick and hold up.  Should I prime/Kilz first?  I know some brands are stronger than others but don't know which is which. 

Hawgin4x4

I have dealt with Raptor liner and Gator guard..Gator guard has more of a rough texture and more grip.. the Raptor liner is more of a smooth coating, more for show trucks.

I would use the Gator guard over Raptor liner.
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

backinsaddle

thanks, i'm looking for something more like gator guard.  is this the stuff:  http://gatorhyde.com/

Fox17

im fixin to buy Herculiner from advanced auto parts. walmart sells it too. my buddy put it on and WOW! it looks great. he has it coming off in one spot but it is on the top of his bed and he didnt want to risk sanding too much so he didnt sand it there. but if you prepare it right, its amazing.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com