bad gas

Started by Ida_Mann, January 24, 2008, 09:54:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

do you think it's bad if I have had to leave my bedroom three times already?

it aint just the smell, the volume is amazing,,,,,I'm afraid to laugh for fear I may rip something, I gotta let it go slowly.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!! what did you eat?

Ida_Mann

last 24 hours,,,,,

coffee
leftover chili
BBQ chicken
more coffee
leftover yellow rice with meatballs and onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup
(chinese buffett) orange chicken, teryaki chicken, crab ragoons, flied lice, honey chicken, coke
really minty "5" gum

that's it,,,,the gum......

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Turboderf

Thats funny man i feel your pain  :R

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Turboderf on January 24, 2008, 10:08:34 PM
Thats funny man i feel your pain  :R

no you don't, I think everyone in the house might soon,,,,this stuff aint going away.

you know how you get used to a small after a while,,,,,I'm not.

number four is here.

gotta run for the border.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Turboderf

if you keep it up you will have to get a Id@ fuel coin made you

shogun323

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 24, 2008, 10:01:59 PM
last 24 hours,,,,,

coffee
leftover chili
BBQ chicken
more coffee
leftover yellow rice with meatballs and onion soup mix and cream of mushroom soup
(chinese buffett) orange chicken, teryaki chicken, crab ragoons, flied lice, honey chicken, coke
really minty "5" gum

that's it,,,,the gum......

Id@

Wow that is a recipe for destruction!!!   

"Flied Lice"   :R
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

eldiablo64

stay away from any open flames or sparks LMAO
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Mr_Daring(Swamp_King)

Yea the gum got me too

8)

AmericanRobster

I sure had some in court this morning.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com