Main Menu

Z400 Help?

Started by ZRIDER, April 22, 2005, 03:19:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZRIDER

I've posted a couple times about having some problems with the brakes on my Z400.  I went through the whole brake system and found nothing wrong so I started looking a the spindles and found out my Right Front spindle is bent again!
Has anyone else had this problem, or does anyone know anything about aftermarket spindles??  This is the second time I've replaced it and i am getting annoyed.

knucklehead

it sounds like your caliper is stickng . pull it off and make sure it moves freely before putting another rotor on and wasting your money . as for my 03 z400 i have never had this problem .
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

knucklehead

85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable

ZRIDER

It's not the caliper, the spindle is bent.

knucklehead

yea i see that in your first message now . then unless you hit something on the trail i cannot help you on this one .
85 lt250r quadracer

03 z400 with mods

Im not fat Im squeezable