!!!!!!!!!!!!! QUADS ONLY AND TAYLOR MX -MERGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by quads_only, January 21, 2008, 07:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

ITS NOW OFFICIAL THAT ALL OF US AT QUADS ONLY AND OUR FRIENDS AT TAYLOR MX HAVE MERGED TOGETHER AND FORMED THE ULTIMATE FREESTYLE GROUP!!!   :Clap.gif   

We will now be going by the official name of -----INITIAL SIX.

we decided on the name because of the amount of wheels to form complete chaos in our shows.   Quads with their 4 and dirtbikes with there 2 thus we have INITIAL SIX!

Just wanted to ask of our fans to just yell for us by our new name. 

I want to thank everyone that supports us!

THANKS, AND ALWAYS KEEP THE RUBBERSIDE DOWN!! :R

  http://www.myspace.com/initialsix
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Ida_Mann

dudes, I have never even cleared a table top at Pax, but I had such an itch to try out them ramps at the plex because you guys made it look so easy.

you don't have any fat guys taking the ramps I saw though, so maybe I'd have to hit them a little faster than you skinny guys ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Fox17


quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com