Honda 450R

Started by KD 428, January 19, 2008, 05:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4fittyr

sweeeeett   but jet and pipe it and you'll enjoy it alot more   my 05 is awesome!!!!!!!!
if u can't be good be good at it

HolyLandMan

ill run circles around KD 450s : 450r on the track or in a drag

its OK Kenny if you wanna ride a real quad ill let you ride my little sisters quad. (don't want you to wreck mine cause your jealous) lol
06' Raptor 700r
GYTR pipe, air filter and billet stack
Rear HD's
Front GNCC
GYTR- a-arm and, chassis skids
PC3
White Maier Plastic
GYTR Blue drip Graphics
G-Force axle
GTT XC linkage

2002 Chevy Silveraldo(5.3L)
True dual Flowmaster super 44s, Chipped, K&N Cold air intake. More to come

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: HolyLandMan on March 18, 2008, 12:48:30 AM
ill run circles around KD 450s : 450r on the track or in a drag

its OK Kenny if you wanna ride a real quad ill let you ride my little sisters quad. (don't want you to wreck mine cause your jealous) lol


But he can fly now ;D


















I must be bored....  :-\
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

I'd rather a 450 then a 700, they run circles around 700's  ::)

KD 428

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on March 18, 2008, 01:47:00 AM
I'd rather a 450 then a 700, they run circles around 700's  ::)
Thank you,  Someone understands.
HONDA CRF450R

beast66

It doesnt matter their both SLOW anyways

~Demon_Boy250X~

Quote from: beast66 on March 18, 2008, 07:16:46 PM
It doesnt matter their both SLOW anyways

OMG Can't a mod or someone ban this guy? All he does is talk crap about everyone and their things. Dude seriously.... get a life. If you aren't going to say anything nice don't say anything at all.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

beast66

aww little man its alright one day youll be able to handle something with 5 times the power as your little bike. :-*

~Demon_Boy250X~

Like a car maybe? And what little bike? I don't even have an ATV right now... i get my new one friday...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want