Lil Greenmachine, Lil Dreth, and Lil Rob

Started by Ride1Rob, January 06, 2008, 06:19:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

backinsaddle

 :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

very cool pics.  How did the bike run Shawn?

klutchbuster400

Great videos!
I let out an "Awww" when I saw rob's son spin out in the first video, he had him too!

Shawn

Quote from: backinsaddle on January 07, 2008, 02:59:45 PM
:ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

very cool pics.  How did the bike run Shawn?


It ran good. leaked very little oil ;D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Ride1Rob

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 09:19:29 PM
Great videos!
I let out an "Awww" when I saw rob's son spin out in the first video, he had him too!

See, what had happened was... LOL! On the serious side, you can look at the first video and look at the last and see how fast Ryan and Colby helped my son to get. His corner speed improved alot and he didn't make all those mistakes toward the end of the day. I'm proud of all those boys for the way they rode and behaved. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE DO IT AGAIN!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

greenmachine

#30
Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 08, 2008, 12:04:06 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 09:19:29 PM
Great videos!
I let out an "Awww" when I saw rob's son spin out in the first video, he had him too!

See, what had happened was... LOL! On the serious side, you can look at the first video and look at the last and see how fast Ryan and Colby helped my son to get. His corner speed improved alot and he didn't make all those mistakes toward the end of the day. I'm proud of all those boys for the way they rode and behaved. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE DO IT AGAIN!
same here we cant wait, next time we're gonna have a little more umfff to represent the DRR Nation......heheheheeee

Ride1Rob

Quote from: greenmachine on January 08, 2008, 12:18:15 AM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 08, 2008, 12:04:06 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 09:19:29 PM
Great videos!
I let out an "Awww" when I saw rob's son spin out in the first video, he had him too!

See, what had happened was... LOL! On the serious side, you can look at the first video and look at the last and see how fast Ryan and Colby helped my son to get. His corner speed improved alot and he didn't make all those mistakes toward the end of the day. I'm proud of all those boys for the way they rode and behaved. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE DO IT AGAIN!
same here we cant wait, next time we're gonna have a little more umfff to represent the DRR Nation......heheheheeee

Uhh Ohh!  :o
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Young Gun

Hah, I was yelling at the monitor when they were battling for first :D

That had me grinning from ear to ear, awesome videos.  Those kids are going to be insane when they get older. :ThumbsUp.gif
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

T2

Great pics guys, pretty soon they should be beating pops on the track.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Shawn

Quote from: REBEL on January 08, 2008, 12:41:22 AM
Hah, I was yelling at the monitor when they were battling for first :D

That had me grinning from ear to ear, awesome videos.  Those kids are going to be insane when they get older. :ThumbsUp.gif


Rebel, we looked like high school girls cheering for those boys all day. You would have thought we were proud parents or something ;D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 08, 2008, 12:04:06 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 09:19:29 PM
Great videos!
I let out an "Awww" when I saw rob's son spin out in the first video, he had him too!

See, what had happened was... LOL! On the serious side, you can look at the first video and look at the last and see how fast Ryan and Colby helped my son to get. His corner speed improved alot and he didn't make all those mistakes toward the end of the day. I'm proud of all those boys for the way they rode and behaved. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE DO IT AGAIN!


Your right Rob, in the begining Jam would mess up when Ryan put the pressure on him but at the end he was as cool as a cucumber 8)
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Shawn


same here we cant wait, next time we're gonna have a little more umfff to represent the DRR Nation......heheheheeee
[/quote]



I was lobbying for ya in my posts :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

greenmachine

Quote from: T2 on January 08, 2008, 12:54:10 AM
Great pics guys, pretty soon they should be beating pops on the track.
Pretty soon? ???  I wish I could run 100 laps without stopping. These kids literally did.

They would take me after about 10laps... ;)
Thanks for all the nice replies, my son is pretty stoked.

greenmachine

Quote from: MP on January 08, 2008, 03:04:48 AM

same here we cant wait, next time we're gonna have a little more umfff to represent the DRR Nation......heheheheeee



I was lobbying for ya in my posts :D
[/quote]
Yeah, she seen it already & also heard us on the video I took. I almost have her conviced on the big bore kit...heheheee
"but mom if I had a big bore I wouldnt have got passed on that jump" "I almost wrecked off the other side"  :D

that Apex & that Typhoon have thoroughly impressed me. Those boys were riding the wheels off. 

Ride1Rob

#39
Quote from: greenmachine on January 08, 2008, 02:28:48 PM

that Apex & that Typhoon have thoroughly impressed me. Those boys were riding the wheels off. 

Ohh beleive you me, when you put that bigger carb on it's going to be ON! I put the 26mm on Jams bike and it was like adding a pipe. That'll really be interesting between he and Ryan with the added power. I wanted to see him ride Jams bike and let he and Ryan go at it.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 08, 2008, 12:04:06 AM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2008, 09:19:29 PM
Great videos!
I let out an "Awww" when I saw rob's son spin out in the first video, he had him too!

See, what had happened was... LOL! On the serious side, you can look at the first video and look at the last and see how fast Ryan and Colby helped my son to get. His corner speed improved alot and he didn't make all those mistakes toward the end of the day. I'm proud of all those boys for the way they rode and behaved. MAN I CAN'T WAIT TIL WE DO IT AGAIN!
throw your boy on the yfz next time, I'm sure he wont make any mistakes then ;)

yfz450psycho

NOW THATS WHAT LIFE IS ABOUT WATCHING OUR KIDS OUT DO US WHEN WE WERE THEIR AGE OR TRY TO OUT DO US WHEN WE WHERE THAT AGE

gearhead400

I love watchin the kids ride and cheerin 'em on!! They're the future of the sport and they have no fear!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]