Honda 450R

Started by KD 428, January 19, 2008, 12:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Here are some recent pics of my 05 450R since I installed my new AC nerfs yesterday.

I should be getting my Tag metals black bumper, Renthal bars, and GT thunder rear XC linkage very soon. And I am going to fix my bent grab bar too haha. Anyway enjoy











HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

TRX470r

Loooking good!!! I love my 450r great bike!
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

KD 428

Thanks. Its a great bike, and I am glad I picked it!
HONDA CRF450R

Fox17


KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Daaaamn that bike is smooookin!

KD 428

Thanks. I have renthals on it now, Im going to post a few pics a little later. And my number graphics/plates should be here within a week or two.
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

Here are some new pics with the renthals on....



HONDA CRF450R

TUFBEINGCHRIS

Sweet bike, I love my 04 450R. It seems like everyone's sport quad is so much prettier than mine, am I the only person that actually rides it like a sports quad? lol

-con
04 Honda 450R
01 Yamaha Blaster(girlfriends)
99 Chevy Suburban 3/4 ton 4x4
05 Nissan Frontier 4 door 4x4
Female Rednose Pit

KD 428

Quote from: TUFBEINGCHRIS on January 21, 2008, 03:04:30 PM
Sweet bike, I love my 04 450R. It seems like everyone's sport quad is so much prettier than mine, am I the only person that actually rides it like a sports quad? lol

-con

haha I ride it, but mines somewhat in the condition of an 07 because I bought it brand new in 07
HONDA CRF450R

lethalmethods

Nice clean bike.looking good
---
Jason
2001 Honda TRX400EX
440 Big Bore

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

dude your bike is looking siiiiickkk!!!  ;D
still haven't gotten mine yet hopefully within the next week or so. maybe this weekend if i get lucky.
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

Haha tkanks. Yea man let me know when you get it so we can rideee
HONDA CRF450R

~Demon_Boy250X~

Its soo hard waiting like this... lol
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

KD 428

lol. I had to for a month when I sold my old quad.
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

I say we all go hit up seminole. Then drag race, so I can show you the power of my z!

KD 428

haha, Ill show you what an extra 50ccs can do ;)
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Quote from: KD 450 on February 12, 2008, 11:00:26 PM
haha, Ill show you what an extra 50ccs can do ;)
I'll show you what little a difference it makes with me riding >:D

~Demon_Boy250X~

*CLEARS THROAT* Jesse... 450R>Z400 I'm sorry. lol >:D
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ~Demon_Boy250X~ on February 13, 2008, 03:40:47 PM
*CLEARS THROAT* Jesse... 450R>Z400 I'm sorry. lol >:D
True, but when it comes to such a close cc range, I think rider really matters the most.

~Demon_Boy250X~

I don't think so, well i do... but not in a drag race. In MX just as you have said Carlos will beat you even if he was on a stock blaster. Thats rider ability. Drag i think bigger bike wins if they know how to use a clutch...
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

TRX470r

~Demon_Boy250X~ Nice meeting you, your dad and your buddy last weekend in Hollylands. I am still in pain from that ride. By the way Hona 450r all the way!!!! but don't listen to me this is my 1st bike so it's all i know LOL
05' Honda TRX450r  FTR #8  +30C

~Demon_Boy250X~

lol so are we.... but yeah my dad decided to let me get the 450 and my bike will be sold fairly soon so i am getting an 04 450r off of my friend with some nice mods. i can't wait any longer!!!!!!!
#20 Damian "Demon" Fernandez

Honda 04 450R
Elka Dual Rate Front Shocks
Alba +2 +1 A-Arms
Durablue +4 Axle
Tag T2 Handle Bars
ITP Beadlocks
Holeshots
AC Racing Bumper
Graydon Proline Nerf Bars
Elka Shock Covers
Oneal Racing Grips

"Faster than I've ever been, slower than I want

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com