I have four brand new dr,moody puppets videos.

Started by americanhighlander, January 18, 2008, 07:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Well, take a look at my four brand new Dr.moody videos.


Also i have the brand new brand new dr.moody video for 2008.

Dr.moody christmas in hawaii-land.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WSxqRtPYNU


Dr.moody vote for fake presdent2008.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrxKn49BTK4

Dr.moody  leaving Hawaii.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqGmfj6UBHw

Dr.moody at officemeeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qx_u8uGWyic


Dr.moody Little salsa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpKjQNCeOUk

Here's my youtube web page.
http://www.youtube.com/foxman362


Also i have a brand   new camera  it's a dxg 506v the ones you get at your local super walmarts
in the photo area.It was a chirstmas gift i got  last year it's alwsome camera you can record longer videos on it.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com