Australian Teen famous after throwing party...

Started by Young Gun, January 16, 2008, 11:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

svtbolt04

Atleast they have nothing better to report on than a teens house party. There was something like that, that happened up north where the entire house was destroyed by the people who showed up. It was known for maybe a week.

Funny though, I hadn't see this video, but saw the original interview.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

1FasterBlaster

#2
  I don't know why that even made the news. It's terrible what the media covers today.
  My 18th Birthday, my friends passed out flyers to over 20 schools in Dade and Broward cnty. The party lasted the whole weekend. Live band in the garage and pool party. I had a golf course behind my house.
   I had a AMC Hornet station wagon that we flipped over on the golf course. After screwing my swan pool floater, a drunken girl ran through my sliding glass door.
    We had a three block radius of trash to clean up while the police watched. Those we're the days.
   It didn't make the news. Too bad, I'd be famous!!
   

shogun323

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 17, 2008, 10:45:58 AM
  I don't know why that even made the news. It's terrible what the media covers today.
  My 18th Birthday, my friends passed out flyers to over 20 schools in Dade and Broward cnty. The party lasted the whole weekend. Live band in the garage and pool party. I had a golf course behind my house.
   I had a AMC Hornet station wagon that we flipped over on the gold course. After screwing my swan pool floater, a drunken girl ran through my sliding glass door.
    We had a three block radius of trash to clean up while the police watched. Those we're the days.
   It didn't make the news. Too bad, I'd be famous!!
   I

Haa That's awesome!!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

greenmachine

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 17, 2008, 10:45:58 AM
  I don't know why that even made the news. It's terrible what the media covers today.
  My 18th Birthday, my friends passed out flyers to over 20 schools in Dade and Broward cnty. The party lasted the whole weekend. Live band in the garage and pool party. I had a golf course behind my house.
   I had a AMC Hornet station wagon that we flipped over on the gold course. After screwing my swan pool floater, a drunken girl ran through my sliding glass door.
    We had a three block radius of trash to clean up while the police watched. Those we're the days.
   It didn't make the news. Too bad, I'd be famous!!
   I
Those were the days....

trx#9

#5
Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on January 17, 2008, 10:45:58 AM
  I don't know why that even made the news. It's terrible what the media covers today.
  My 18th Birthday, my friends passed out flyers to over 20 schools in Dade and Broward cnty. The party lasted the whole weekend. Live band in the garage and pool party. I had a golf course behind my house.
   I had a AMC Hornet station wagon that we flipped over on the golf course. After screwing my swan pool floater, a drunken girl ran through my sliding glass door.
    We had a three block radius of trash to clean up while the police watched. Those we're the days.
   It didn't make the news. Too bad, I'd be famous!!
   
There's barely any crime in Australia, so the news is pretty boring compared to here. Right here in the good ol' states there murders, rapes, robbery, shop lifting, child abuse, abductions, priest molestations, high property taxes, high insurance, animal abuse, crack houses, gangs, 15 million Mexicans and a retarded president to name a few. :D

We had a double murder on our street that didn't even make the news. I guess there's more important crimes to air.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

  Really, sometimes I just wanna reach into the screen and slap them for airing some of the shizzit they put on the news.

trey82

This was the first interview. That reporter was out to get him!  2:L

Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com