Car Akro-Nims lol

Started by kickflip42585, January 15, 2008, 11:45:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kickflip42585

This is the most complete list I could think of. Way too Much Time on My Hands!!!

Acura

Asia's Curse Upon Rural America

Another Crummy, Uselss Rotten Automobile

AMC

All Makes Combined

A Moron Car

Another Major Catastrophe

Audi

Accelerates Under Demonic Influence

Another Ugly Deutsche Invention

BMW

Break My Window

Born Moderately Wealthy

Bring More Wrenches

Bought My Wife

Buick

Butt-Ugly Imitation Chrome King

Chevrolet

Can Hear Every Valve Rap On Long Extended Trips

Cheap Hardly Efficient, Virtually Runs On Luck Every Time

Dodge

Drips Oil & Drops Grease Everywhere

Dear Old Dads Garage Experiment

Edsel

Every Day Something Else Leaks

Fiat

Feeble Italian Attempt at Transportation

F/b]ix It Again Tony!

Ford

Fix Or Repair Daily

Fast Only Rolling Downhill

Frequent Overhaul, Rapid Deterioration

Fraternal Order og Restored DeSotos

GEO

Good Engineering Overlooked

GM

General Maintenance

Great Mistake

Generally Miserable

Honda

Had One, Never Did Again

Hallmark Of Non-Descript Automobiles

Hyundai

Helps You Understand Nothing's Driveable And Inexpensive

Jeep

Junk Engineering Executed P/b]oorly

Just Empty Every Pocket

MGB

Might Go Backwards

Oldsmobile

Overpriced, Leisurely Driven Sedan Made Of Buick's Irregular Leftover Equipment

Old Ladies Driving Slowly Making Others Behind Insanely Late Everyday

PINTO

Put In Nickle To Operate

Plymouth

Pleave Leave Your Money Under The Hood

Porsche

Proof Of Rich, Spoiled Children Haveing Everything

Saab

Swedish Abstract Art Backfire

Still Ain't A Beemer

Toyota

Too Often Yankess Overprice This Auto

The One You Ought To Avoid

Triumph

This Really Is Unreliable Man. Please Help!

It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

rb-86

Dodge
Dead On Dear God's Earth  boho

Darn Old Dirty Gas Eater (i should know lol) :banghead.gif

2:L

2006 Yamaha Grizzly 660
26" ITP mudlite XTR's
ITP Black Delta rims
2500lb Mile Marker Winch
2inch Xtreme Products Lift Kit

Da_Mtg_Man

I didn't see PONTIAC in there.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

greenmachine

Chevrolet
Cheap Heap Every Valve Rattles Oil Leaks Every Time


Ford
F***ed Over Rebuilt Dodge

Toyota
Tops Off Your Old Truck Anyday

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

Miami450R

Poor old......n .......      thinks its a cadillac
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

MudMan

2006 Honda Foreman
26 inch swamp lites
ITP black series 7 rims
Triangle snorkel
Custom Waterproof Stereo

:::LET IT EAT:::

kickflip42585

I didn't put PONTIAC in there b/c I was trying to be P.C.  >:D
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Fox17

Quote from: kickflip42585 on January 16, 2008, 06:26:21 PM
I didn't put PONTIAC in there b/c I was trying to be P.C.  >:D

thats whats wrong with this country. but thats another topic.


how bout:
Found On Roadside Dead.
First On Race Day.

kickflip42585

Well in person I'm not very P.C. but on here I figured I should respect my fellow riders.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com