Plane on Google Earth?

Started by IXIswamperIXI, January 15, 2008, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

Thought this was kinda funny I think the plane must have been flying when the sat pic was taken.  If you use the corrdinates on the pic you can see it yourself I didn't doctor the pic  :)


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

sorry I thought the pic would have been bigger.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Islandbreeze07

Hey! I saw the plane! That is sooooo coool!
[url="http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber"]http://mybenefitsplus.com/KGraber[/url]
[url="http://iboplus.com/KGraber"]http://iboplus.com/KGraber[/url]

Life is like a farm, you gotta get up early to do the chores

sykolincoln

AWWWWMAAANN!!  It said on the box it was a undetectable spy plane!! I want my money back!! BAH! ???
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

Bigscrb15

there are hundreds of them on google earth. this is a delta flight over bradenton. its on cortez and 66th west.

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:58:15 PM
sorry I thought the pic would have been bigger.

  Thats what she said :o

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 15, 2008, 11:00:55 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:58:15 PM
sorry I thought the pic would have been bigger.

  Thats what she said :o

LMAO I hear that  :o
I wonder what the shutter speed of the camera to take a pic of a plane at hundreds of miles per hour and it not be that blurry?  But then again from outer space the plane is probably not moving very fast.
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 15, 2008, 10:59:46 PM
there are hundreds of them on google earth. this is a delta flight over bradenton. its on cortez and 66th west.



I live a sheltered life LOL I thought I found something new  ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

eldiablo64

lol there is one on windows live local to.between spring hill and weeki wachi
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

shogun323

The Planes are cool, but the nude sun bathers take the cake!!!!!!!!


"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

foreman1

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:57:31 PM
Thought this was kinda funny I think the plane must have been flying when the sat pic was taken.  If you use the corrdinates on the pic you can see it yourself I didn't doctor the pic  :)




Looks like the south side of the alley , area 3 or the cypress.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

quadracer1992

Quote from: shogun323 on January 16, 2008, 09:51:24 AM
The Planes are cool, but the nude sun bathers take the cake!!!!!!!!



Wow thats awsome i should reinstall that on my computer. I wish they had something that showed in real time, like if i walked out in my yard i could see myself.
~~~FF+J RACING~~~
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R
~~~SPONSORED BY MY DAD ~~~

Young Gun

Quote from: quadracer1992 on January 16, 2008, 08:53:05 PM
Wow thats awsome i should reinstall that on my computer. I wish they had something that showed in real time, like if i walked out in my yard i could see myself.

Yeah... now stalkers don't have to leave their homes.  Let's do that. :no
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Young Gun

Quote from: eldiablo64 on January 16, 2008, 09:30:01 AM
lol there is one on windows live local to.between spring hill and weeki wachi

where?  I want to see lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Ida_Mann

just did a quick flyby and found this one on approach to Orlando International.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: foreman1 on January 16, 2008, 08:17:55 PM
Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on January 15, 2008, 09:57:31 PM
Thought this was kinda funny I think the plane must have been flying when the sat pic was taken.  If you use the corrdinates on the pic you can see it yourself I didn't doctor the pic  :)




Looks like the south side of the alley , area 3 or the cypress.


Yea it is mile marker 39 on the alley
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

eldiablo64

#16
Quote from: REBEL on January 16, 2008, 09:38:45 PM
Quote from: eldiablo64 on January 16, 2008, 09:30:01 AM
lol there is one on windows live local to.between spring hill and weeki wachi

where?  I want to see lol.
its on the east side of us19 between spring hill and weeki wachi over a wooded area.on windows live local.I like live local cause alot of places you can check with birdseye view its real clear.I look for riding spots with it.I found a couple places that looked great (you can see the trails).then when i looked at it with birdseye view i saw that it was fenced and had signs posted so i didn't have to waste time and gas to physically go check it out.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com