Outlaw Money Race- Saturday Feb. 2nd

Started by fastrnrik, January 03, 2008, 09:48:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yfz122

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 22, 2008, 07:05:30 PM
Quote from: yfz122 on January 22, 2008, 06:09:38 PM
If I remember correctly that polaris can't get close enough to put anybody into anything unless you do it while you are getting lapped.

You pipe down Polk County. You ride a Polaris too. Probably because the power is intoxicating, or your YFZ is either leaking oil or broke down.
KTM power.  See ya saturday morning!!!!!!
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

JIMDAWG38

Oh SHIZNIT ! I can't wait for the 2nd ! Either we are going to have a helluva race or a helluva fight ! >:D
2006 LTR 450
Steel Mx Goggles
Amsoil
ODI Grips
Yoshimura

Bamaquad

If I can find my electrical gremlin I will be there, fo sho!!!!! ;)
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Bamaquad

Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

jayman

Yeah we love to see it when you get lapped! lol
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Yeah! Bring that Raptor down here and let these local boys beat it down for ya.

01ZX12R

cant you tell he is already sceeeaaarreed he's makin exxxcuuuusseess already. Bring that rapturd on down we got another raptiod for it. Capt. Dugan isa waitin.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

1racermom1

i hope yall have more for that then what yall had for nc last time if not that raptor will kill yall  ;)

fastrnrik

We musta had sumthin' since a bunch of 'dem boys ain't wantin' to come back down. LOL

derek330

Quote from: 1racermom1 on January 23, 2008, 06:23:48 AM
i hope yall have more for that then what yall had for nc last time if not that raptor will kill yall  ;)

well this time i got something for you NC peeps and that rapturd!  about 90hp worth! get ready for the 500cc's worth of smackdown! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Bamaquad

Quote from: jayman on January 22, 2008, 11:11:49 PM
Yeah we love to see it when you get lapped! lol

Good come back. ;)

Quote from: derek330 on January 23, 2008, 02:28:00 PM
Quote from: 1racermom1 on January 23, 2008, 06:23:48 AM
i hope yall have more for that then what yall had for nc last time if not that raptor will kill yall  ;)

well this time i got something for you NC peeps and that rapturd!  about 90hp worth! get ready for the 500cc's worth of smackdown! 8)


That looks sweet.

I found my problem too by the way. Now if I can keep the headgasket from blowing on the track test this Saturday, I will be there. Everybody keep your fingers crossed. :}}
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

jayman




Sorry, you threw the softball and I had to hit it  :D
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

fastrnrik

Quote from: jayman on January 23, 2008, 06:59:29 PM



Sorry, you threw the softball and I had to hit it  :D

You ain't got to apologize to him, he's from Alabama...

Bamaquad

#63
Quote from: jayman on January 23, 2008, 06:59:29 PM



Sorry, you threw the softball and I had to hit it  :D

Maybe you'll get close enough to hit my roost as it comes down. ;)   Sorry cuz, left yourself wide open for that one.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Bamaquad

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 23, 2008, 07:26:00 PM
Quote from: jayman on January 23, 2008, 06:59:29 PM



Sorry, you threw the softball and I had to hit it  :D

You ain't got to apologize to him, he's from Alabama...

I demand R.E.S.P.E.C.T.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Bamaquad

#65
Quote from: derek330 on January 23, 2008, 02:28:00 PM
Quote from: 1racermom1 on January 23, 2008, 06:23:48 AM
i hope yall have more for that then what yall had for nc last time if not that raptor will kill yall  ;)

well this time i got something for you NC peeps and that rapturd!  about 90hp worth! get ready for the 500cc's worth of smackdown! 8)


How much torque comes with that hp?
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

derek330



How much torque comes with that hp?
[/quote]

60 ft lbs. baby!!  its a freakin monster!  and it dont run like no banshee either... it feels like a 330 on steroids!
midrange power out the yang... cant wait to put it on the track with ya'll !! 8)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1st corner crash

"At least I "wreck" in an actual race. You wreck all by yourself in practice. LOL."

Brady I'm just trying to stay true to my moniker for all my fans. ::)

Yeah that's it!
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

fastrnrik

Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 12:27:16 PM
"At least I "wreck" in an actual race. You wreck all by yourself in practice. LOL."

Brady I'm just trying to stay true to my moniker for all my fans. ::)

Yeah that's it!


Well... if it's for the fans, then it's all good. Can I get your autograph this weekend by the way?

VForce700

Quote from: fastrnrik on January 24, 2008, 01:53:17 PM
Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 12:27:16 PM
"At least I "wreck" in an actual race. You wreck all by yourself in practice. LOL."

Brady I'm just trying to stay true to my moniker for all my fans. ::)

Yeah that's it!


Well... if it's for the fans, then it's all good. Can I get your autograph this weekend by the way?

what do you want his autograph for. is he famous or something.  8)

VForce700

Hey crash did you even find your quad after last weekend. all I saw was your eyes, and that's only because you took off your goggles. other than that it was all mud!!!

1st corner crash

Quote from: VForce700 on January 24, 2008, 03:47:03 PM
Quote from: fastrnrik on January 24, 2008, 01:53:17 PM
Quote from: 1st corner crash on January 24, 2008, 12:27:16 PM
"At least I "wreck" in an actual race. You wreck all by yourself in practice. LOL."

Brady I'm just trying to stay true to my moniker for all my fans. ::)

Yeah that's it!


Well... if it's for the fans, then it's all good. Can I get your autograph this weekend by the way?

what do you want his autograph for. is he famous or something.  8)

Yeah I'm famous... I'm kind of a big deal... just ask all my 3 year old fans!  ;D

I'd be glad to give you an autograph, just don't ask me to sign your moobs (man boobs)!
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

1st corner crash

Quote from: VForce700 on January 24, 2008, 03:49:00 PM
Hey crash did you even find your quad after last weekend. all I saw was your eyes, and that's only because you took off your goggles. other than that it was all mud!!!

Yeah, Wayne found it... but it sure doesn't look the same. I new I should of went with the brown powder coating instead.
I'd like to thank all my sponsors:
Me, Myself, and I

VForce700

well daym. I know someone famous. I am honored....NOT!!!! you got it all wrong. It's kind of a big deal isn't correct...."We are the big deal"

Bamaquad

Quote from: derek330 on January 24, 2008, 08:51:45 AM


How much torque comes with that hp?

60 ft lbs. baby!!  its a freakin monster!  and it dont run like no banshee either... it feels like a 330 on steroids!
midrange power out the yang... cant wait to put it on the track with ya'll !! 8)

[/quote]

We're pulling about the same on torque. You got me on hp though. This is going to be a blast. Hope everybody minds their manners and their lines.
Alabama Quad Flattrack Championship Series
07 Stock Class Champion &
Open Class Runner up.
06 727 Yamaha Raptor
Soonsored by: [url="http://www.techquadshop.com/"]http://www.techquadshop.com/[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com