plant bamboo

Started by rejotan, December 29, 2007, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ScooterB

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 27, 2008, 03:08:36 PM
TRX is not a punk. He is a great guy and loves this sport. I dont hold it against him that he doesn't drink beer, more beer for me ;D.

As stated above TRX is a great guy and loves this sport, I am sure TRX has no need to ride at Plant, as he races several XC series and has plenty of private land opportunities to ride.

As far as Sport quads go..if you own one check out http://www.floridatrailriders.org/ 
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: Turboderf on January 25, 2008, 03:54:48 PM
i take my vote back close the place down he has already had people hurt not wearing helmet and riding gear the place is kinda a party place for under age folks... in time he will be busted

Since when has it been the owner of a riding area's responsibility to have people wear helmets ? ? ? and timmy r lee who died out at bamboo on april 21, 2007 WAS WEARING A HELMET !
you're just pissed because you can't ride your little sport quad out there .... GET OVER IT & BE AN ADULT !

Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 09:30:18 PM
i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

I as well as my whole family, including my overly caution mom, love riding bamboo ! it's some of the best riding in south florida ... even after I watched one of my highschool friends die at bamboo I still go back there from time to time to ride & the best reminder to slow down is that no matter where you are on the property you can see the memorial cross for timmy  ! Those whow ant to bash bamboo can bash all they want ! don't be jealous just because you can't ride like a bunch of morons out there ... everytime I've been out to Bamboo I've had problems with sport quads ... Like the one who the rider was so drunk he didn't realize that he came full throttle through our camp & hit the side of my enclosed trailer...

So to each is own ... But remember that ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH !


Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

Well I drive a big truck & I'm a female ... So what are you trying to say ?

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Ida_Mann

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on January 28, 2008, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: Turboderf on January 25, 2008, 03:54:48 PM
i take my vote back close the place down he has already had people hurt not wearing helmet and riding gear the place is kinda a party place for under age folks... in time he will be busted

Since when has it been the owner of a riding area's responsibility to have people wear helmets ? ? ? and timmy r lee who died out at bamboo on april 21, 2007 WAS WEARING A HELMET !
you're just pissed because you can't ride your little sport quad out there .... GET OVER IT & BE AN ADULT !

Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 09:30:18 PM
i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

I as well as my whole family, including my overly caution mom, love riding bamboo ! it's some of the best riding in south florida ... even after I watched one of my highschool friends die at bamboo I still go back there from time to time to ride & the best reminder to slow down is that no matter where you are on the property you can see the memorial cross for timmy  ! Those whow ant to bash bamboo can bash all they want ! don't be jealous just because you can't ride like a bunch of morons out there ... everytime I've been out to Bamboo I've had problems with sport quads ... Like the one who the rider was so drunk he didn't realize that he came full throttle through our camp & hit the side of my enclosed trailer...

So to each is own ... But remember that ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH !


Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

Well I drive a big truck & I'm a female ... So what are you trying to say ?

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !

you apparently didn't notice that Bushguy was making a funny.

and I drive a F150,,,,but it aint jacked up to the sky or anything,,,,so I guess I have a medium peepee ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

Wow......... I need more popcorn and another beer.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Mudneck




Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

Well I drive a big truck & I'm a female ... So what are you trying to say ?

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !
[/quote]

I will let eveyone else make coments about HOT chicks who drive BIG trucks. Get over yourself and by a Geo. What does your BIG truck prove...LOL!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

Quote from: big-daddy on January 28, 2008, 08:53:55 PM
Wow......... I need more popcorn and another beer.

Proves my point,your not even on your quad :o ??? :-[
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Mudneck

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 28, 2008, 08:39:09 PM
Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on January 28, 2008, 08:34:49 PM
Quote from: Turboderf on January 25, 2008, 03:54:48 PM
i take my vote back close the place down he has already had people hurt not wearing helmet and riding gear the place is kinda a party place for under age folks... in time he will be busted

Since when has it been the owner of a riding area's responsibility to have people wear helmets ? ? ? and timmy r lee who died out at bamboo on april 21, 2007 WAS WEARING A HELMET !
you're just pissed because you can't ride your little sport quad out there .... GET OVER IT & BE AN ADULT !

Quote from: sbripple on January 26, 2008, 09:30:18 PM
i dont really care where everyone rides,as long as you dont make up stuff about the place i like to ride.This isnt the first time trx450 has spouted off with made up bullcrap and I cant  just ignore the babble.Sorry to all you others.I love riding at plant bamboo.Those that cannot ride there because ed doesnt allow the real fast machines dont need to make up crap.Personally I am happy and I wish L-cross and the other mudfests would follow suit.Racing is to be done on racing venues,not amoung other riders who like to ride slowly.i am happy yal got a place 250 miles from me.Most of the people i meet at underhills are great.Its all we have here and a few love to bash the place for some strange reason.I am glad I dont have to drive 250 miles to ride thanks to mr underhill.

I as well as my whole family, including my overly caution mom, love riding bamboo ! it's some of the best riding in south florida ... even after I watched one of my highschool friends die at bamboo I still go back there from time to time to ride & the best reminder to slow down is that no matter where you are on the property you can see the memorial cross for timmy  ! Those whow ant to bash bamboo can bash all they want ! don't be jealous just because you can't ride like a bunch of morons out there ... everytime I've been out to Bamboo I've had problems with sport quads ... Like the one who the rider was so drunk he didn't realize that he came full throttle through our camp & hit the side of my enclosed trailer...

So to each is own ... But remember that ONE BAD APPLE SPOILS THE BUNCH !


Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

Well I drive a big truck & I'm a female ... So what are you trying to say ?

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !

you apparently didn't notice that Bushguy was making a funny.

and I drive a F150,,,,but it aint jacked up to the sky or anything,,,,so I guess I have a medium peepee ;-)

Id@

Medium maybe but definately a glue sniffer with that hair dew!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

sbripple

this crap all started when 450 trx said underhills had sewage that wasnt from cows on his property.

sbripple

see what one   punk who takes it personal that we dont wanna ride with him can stir things up.

Mudneck

Quote from: sbripple on January 28, 2008, 11:49:22 PM
this crap all started when 450 trx said underhills had sewage that wasnt from cows on his property.

Research it for your self. That statement does have merit. :o
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Gato

Quote from: sbripple on January 28, 2008, 11:50:50 PM
see what one   punk who takes it personal that we dont wanna ride with him can stir things up.
POO WRESTLERS lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

brett711

sport bikes have not been banned from underhills..... sport bikes are only allowed during the week... weekends are for everyone else.

my work associate who was there sat with his sport bike told him only m-f riding for those bikes.
2007 honda rancher

yfz122

What difference does it make what kind of quad it is? My last utility did about 70 mph. I rode it like a sport bike. Doughnuts, wheelies, jumps and everything else.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Gato

Quote from: brett711 on January 29, 2008, 12:30:44 AM
sport bikes have not been banned from underhills..... sport bikes are only allowed during the week... weekends are for everyone else.

my work associate who was there sat with his sport bike told him only m-f riding for those bikes.
thanks but if Blacks were only allowed in bathrooms only M-F in this day and age they would be pissed still to this day I would prefer never to go again and I was there only 1 time I am with TRX keep the poo farm
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Ida_Mann

I would only say it's private property and the owner can do what they want.

I own both a sport and a ute, so don't try to lump me in any class,,,,,I am a class to myself ;-)

pass the glue

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Gato

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 29, 2008, 02:15:44 AM
I would only say it's private property and the owner can do what they want.

I own both a sport and a ute, so don't try to lump me in any class,,,,,I am a class to myself ;-)

pass the glue

Id@
ditto my friend I also have both
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Ida_Mann

Quote from: Gato on January 29, 2008, 02:25:46 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 29, 2008, 02:15:44 AM
I would only say it's private property and the owner can do what they want.

I own both a sport and a ute, so don't try to lump me in any class,,,,,I am a class to myself ;-)

pass the glue

Id@
ditto my friend I also have both

aint life great  ;D

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Gato

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 29, 2008, 02:30:56 AM
Quote from: Gato on January 29, 2008, 02:25:46 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 29, 2008, 02:15:44 AM
I would only say it's private property and the owner can do what they want.

I own both a sport and a ute, so don't try to lump me in any class,,,,,I am a class to myself ;-)

pass the glue

Id@
ditto my friend I also have both

aint life great  ;D

Id@
Yes it is we can call our selves go fast punks and one hand ute driver at the same time except I put mine in a camelback why stop to drink anything lol
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

big-daddy

uummmm, has a norm....... people the has both , normally swing both ways too!  ;) 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

greenmachine

Quote from: bushwacker on January 29, 2008, 12:00:58 AM
Quote from: sbripple on January 28, 2008, 11:49:22 PM
this crap all started when 450 trx said underhills had sewage that wasnt from cows on his property.

Research it for your self. That statement does have merit. :o
You give him way too much credit by assuming that is even possible for such a closed mind. ???
TRX never said anything that deserved ripple's bashing, it goes to show who the real punk is. Now its my turn ripple, slam away. :D

greenmachine

Quote from: greenmachine on January 29, 2008, 09:04:12 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on January 28, 2008, 11:39:10 PM



Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

Well I drive a big truck & I'm a female ... So what are you trying to say ?

And I ride a Ute BUT I don't drink bud lite nor am I an alcholic .... Maybe you sould get off the sexist generalization rants and worry about your self first !

I will let eveyone else make coments about FAT chicks who drive BIG trucks. Get over yourself and by a Geo. What does your BIG truck prove...LOL!

he was joking, take a chill woman.
[/quote]

budman

#71
Quote from: bushwacker on January 27, 2008, 10:29:21 PM
Sport quad riders smoke crack

Ute riders are Bud light aholics

Rhino guys are Cpnt Mrgn drunks

Jeep guys are confused do a lot of all the above

Samuarai drivers are bi-sexual meth heads

Big truck guys have little peepies and they sniff glue

I drink BUD...not lite, and I ain't no alcoholic...I'm a drunk. Alcoholics go to meetings.  8)

Any cow pasture has poo in it, L-Cross, Underhills, River Ranch.... ::)

Turboderf and trx450_racer are cool..... ;D

and opinions are like a$$holes...we all got 'em, and some stink worse than others.... :'(

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

sbripple

trx450 is a punk with a big mouth.I didnt know wha he looked like til I looked up punk in the dictionary,and there he was.

Chillinthemost

Sbripple, I cant stand it anymore. You are an azzhole. Anyone take the time to look at any of this azzholes post and they are all BS shizit stiring nonsense.
  Go away, nobody here wants your BS.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Mudneck

Quote from: Chillinthemost on January 30, 2008, 12:03:13 AM
Sbripple, I cant stand it anymore. You are an azzhole. Anyone take the time to look at any of this azzholes post and they are all BS shizit stiring nonsense.
  Go away, nobody here wants your BS.

HEHE you said sbribble is an not a very nice person! HA!~
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]