Main Menu

Plz

Started by FordForever, December 28, 2007, 03:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FordForever

My ticket is my riding toll I wear a black and white helmet and I ride a full camo yamama. Ill pay it and I follow the rules, let me go no tow.

Love everyone.

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

strtrcr06

What?! You got us all lost.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

predatorracer8


logandzwon

He means:

GrizzlyGator

Quote from: FordForever on December 28, 2007, 03:47:24 AM
My ticket is my riding toll I wear a black and white helmet and I ride a full camo yamama. Ill pay it and I follow the rules, let me go no tow.

Love everyone.

fo shizzel my camoed, paying, rules followin' monizell!!! My entry iz my 800 green canam..but you pay it cuz...i'ma broke mo-fo, i now release you NO TOW!!   

MedicMudder

I hope he don't have a drug test for work....Cuz if he got to pee in a cup he in lotzzzzz of trouble!!!!!!!   may be the cup willbe camo?????
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: MedicMudder on December 28, 2007, 12:11:12 PM
I hope he don't have a drug test for work....Cuz if he got to pee in a cup he in lotzzzzz of trouble!!!!!!!   may be the cup willbe camo?????

:R :R :R :R
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Ida_Mann

ummmmmmmm, I tried to understand, but since I have to head to work, I don't have time to get drunk.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

FordForever

Quote from: FordForever on December 28, 2007, 03:47:24 AM
My ticket is my riding toll I wear a black and white helmet and I ride a full camo yamama. Ill pay it and I follow the rules, let me go no tow.

Love everyone.

What the hell? No more budweiser.

radyray916


shogun323

Definately looks like someone was hittin the sauce last night!!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein