FTR gets some attention!

Started by mudnuri, January 20, 2008, 04:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

Thanks to Luis for this link!
http://www.atvriders.com/

Hows that for some well deserved recognition?
Bring a friend to the next race!! Lets keep this series going!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

gearhead400

ya thats awesome!! Harlen got some awesome shots too!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Kyle where ca we see those other pics (from Harlem)
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Oh I see, I thought you were talking about somebody else, yes I saw those yesterday, Thank's
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Turboderf