It's officially official

Started by jimmy660, December 12, 2007, 01:07:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy660

As of the executive committee meeting the  other night I'm the new specialty class rep for the QS series. So if anyone in these classes has questions or concerns let me know.
   James (Jimmy)  Benton
   904 338-1275  cell
  904 282-7090 home
  weldresrednik@aol.com
  Please pass this info along to anyone you know in the specialty classes. ;D

chuck9b

CONGRATS JIMMY!!!! NOW JUST FINISH A RACE WHY DONT YA ( ;DLOL)

jimmy660

All the dnf's were part of my political strategy. Left more time for politicing... kissing mamas and shaking babies. OOOps I meant kissing babies and shaking hands!!!!!!!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

Quote from: jimmy660 on December 12, 2007, 02:23:58 AM
All the dnf's were part of my political strategy. Left more time for politicing... kissing mamas and shaking babies. OOOps I meant kissing babies and shaking hands!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!

Congratulations Jimmy! You will be a great asset to the series!
You may want to back off the throttle a bit. You keep killing that poor machine! LOL!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

backinsaddle

congrats Jimmy, so what are the specialty classes?  for special people like me?

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey there is not only Jimmy the one we have to congrats, Brian won the election and it is the new FTR Vice-President, way to go bud. :ThumbsUp.gif
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

jimmy660

Congrats vice pres Brian!!!  I'm sure you will exceed everyones expectations  in that position, not only for quads but for the entire FTR  organization.
     Saddle, the specialty classes are all the " old man " classes such as +30, senior, super senior, ect. Not saying that you aren't "special" because anyone that races through woods , roots, mud, sand, over trees, through ditches and creeks and palmettos for fun must be "special" !!!
    Not just being in a specialty class but being the rep is like saying "I'm not only the pres of hair club for men but also a client"!!!Or maybe it's more like being the trailer park MANAGER!!  LOL

YFZ450-Tampa


    Not just being in a specialty class but being the rep is like saying "I'm not only the pres of hair club for men but also a client"!!!Or maybe it's more like being the trailer park MANAGER!!  LOL
[/quote]

I like that Jimmy lol
Do you need some "trailer park"  asst. managger ?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

tony pitts

 congrats jimmy and brian. hopefully i will see yall again within the year, and do some racin again
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]