I just regained consciousness...

Started by mudnuri, December 16, 2007, 07:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

after I passed the heck out due to the Dolphins pulling a rabbit out of the hat.
I think we still stink, just not as stinky as the Ravens today.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Next week we annihilate the Pat's !! Oh wait, I am feeling whoosey again  :'( :'( :'(
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

pancho07yfz450

 The Pats no way. You are still passed out. Now your dreaming. Wake up  :D

Quote from: mudnuri on December 16, 2007, 07:40:57 PM
after I passed the heck out due to the Dolphins pulling a rabbit out of the hat.
I think we still stink, just not as stinky as the Ravens today.
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Next week we annihilate the Pat's !! Oh wait, I am feeling whoosey again  :'( :'( :'(

kawasakimojaverider

thats there first when in like 3 years aint it

CABLEGUY1

#3
We suck this year but at least we won't go down in history as the worst team ever in the NFL. The thought of that really bummed me out.I will be a Dolphins fan forever no matter what.Marino and Shula spoiled us and now we have to pay for the bad decisions made by Huizenga with his choice of coaches since Shula.We have also had a few bad drafts.No more excuses.We stunk up the joint this year. Next year has to be better.Go fins!!!!!!   :Clap.gif

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on December 16, 2007, 10:49:19 PM
thats there first when in like 3 years aint it


Are you being sarcastic or do you really think they lost 45 straight games? And it's not when it's win.

mudnuri

Are you being sarcastic or do you really think they lost 45 straight games?
[/quote]

It sure feels like 45 :D
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

Fox17

that sucks. i wanted them to go 0-16. they would be the only team ever to go 16-0 and 0-16.

greenmachine

ya gotta beleive.
In 1985, they said the Bears couldnt be beat.
They showed up on MNF in Miami thinking their shizit didnt stink & the Phins kicked their azz!
I hope the Pats are looking way past the Phins & they beat the Pats.
I hate Bellicheat. Now we know why they dominated so many superbowls.

qt314nfla

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2007, 10:55:13 PM
We suck this year but at least we won't go down in history as the worst team ever in the NFL. The thought of that really bummed me out.I will be a Dolphins fan forever no matter what.Marino and Shula spoiled us and now we have to pay for the bad decisions made by Huizenga with his choice of coaches since Shula.We have also had a few bad drafts.No more excuses.We stunk up the joint this year. Next year has to be better.Go fins!!!!!!   :Clap.gif

cableguy they still suck!  go bucs!

budman

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2007, 10:55:13 PM
We suck this year but at least we won't go down in history as the worst team ever in the NFL. The thought of that really bummed me out.I will be a Dolphins fan forever no matter what.Marino and Shula spoiled us and now we have to pay for the bad decisions made by Huizenga with his choice of coaches since Shula.We have also had a few bad drafts.No more excuses.We stunk up the joint this year. Next year has to be better.Go fins!!!!!!   :Clap.gif

Unfortunately, Wayne gave us exactly what the fans (not me) were begging for in Johnson. The fans and the media could not wait to get Shula out. I never liked JJ. Then, he relied on the opinion of a quitter (JJ) and the media when replacing him with the Wannstash. The Stash had the better of the records since Shula, but he totally killed the future, with absolutely NO DRAFT PICKS FROM HIS ERA STILL WITH THE TEAM!! This, I do blame crater face for! Then of course we come to "O-lyin' Bin Saben"  I have to admit, I even thought this would be our saviour!! He is what the fans and the media thought Wayne should do, and he did. I still don't know about Cam. But I'm willing to go another year to see if he is any good. Heck we probably won't be good for 2-3 years anyway.

GO FINS!!!
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

budman

Quote from: QT314 on December 18, 2007, 11:50:35 AM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2007, 10:55:13 PM
We suck this year but at least we won't go down in history as the worst team ever in the NFL. The thought of that really bummed me out.I will be a Dolphins fan forever no matter what.Marino and Shula spoiled us and now we have to pay for the bad decisions made by Huizenga with his choice of coaches since Shula.We have also had a few bad drafts.No more excuses.We stunk up the joint this year. Next year has to be better.Go fins!!!!!!   :Clap.gif

cableguy they still suck!  go bucs!


Bucs went 0-26 in the first 2 seasons....they still hold the record
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

qt314nfla

budman. i have an on going thing w/ cable guy about this.  it has nothing to do w/ you and you don't get the inside joke.  hence the reason you were not quoted.

budman

[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

qt314nfla


CABLEGUY1

Quote from: QT314 on December 18, 2007, 11:50:35 AM
Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2007, 10:55:13 PM
We suck this year but at least we won't go down in history as the worst team ever in the NFL. The thought of that really bummed me out.I will be a Dolphins fan forever no matter what.Marino and Shula spoiled us and now we have to pay for the bad decisions made by Huizenga with his choice of coaches since Shula.We have also had a few bad drafts.No more excuses.We stunk up the joint this year. Next year has to be better.Go fins!!!!!!   :Clap.gif

cableguy they still suck!  go bucs!



Yeah,well the Bucs  um, ah .Crap.I don't have a comeback.

CABLEGUY1

Quote from: Fox17 on December 17, 2007, 08:53:08 AM
that sucks. i wanted them to go 0-16. they would be the only team ever to go 16-0 and 0-16.


Fox,may I be the first to say that I'm happy they were able to spoil your hopes. Now like Budman incinuated,theres always that slim chance that they catch New England off guard. New England has not impressed me their last four games. Maybe they look past Miami and sit a few veterans.Never say never.

mudnuri

Yes, I want the Dolphins to be the spoiler for the Pats perfect season.
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

CABLEGUY1

One more thing since I'm on a roll. Take away Tom Brady,Rodney Harrison,Laurence Maroney,Kevin Faulk,Heath Evans,James Sanders,Junior Seau,and Teddy Bruschi from the Pats and they don't make the playoffs. Those are the key positions that Miami has lost since the start of the season due to injury and trade. Miami will be stocked next year for the draft and salary cap room. Like someone stated earlier.It may take 2 years but they will be heading in the right direction. Auqa and Orange for life!!!!!! Better than those patch eye butt pirates. "That was for you QT"

dynodon

I wish there was a " flying Elvis" in the icons just so I could put a whole screen of them up for you all !!!!!!!


Kieth, " flying Butt pirates", that was GOOD, I am still laughing ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

kawasakimojaverider

Quote from: CABLEGUY1 on December 16, 2007, 11:00:27 PM
Quote from: kawasakimojaverider on December 16, 2007, 10:49:19 PM
thats there first when in like 3 years aint it


Are you being sarcastic or do you really think they lost 45 straight games? And it's not when it's win.
my bad i was still in shock that they won

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com