Need lower A ARM

Started by Southern Outlaw, December 15, 2007, 02:42:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southern Outlaw

anyone have a lower left STOCK a arm for my raptor...YFZ 450 is the same....thanks wayne
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

backinsaddle


Southern Outlaw

Do'in a lil train'in yesterday and one of them thar' pine tree stumps jumped up and said.."wait a minute"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banghead.gif

ripped the lower a arm completely off and I just plain ole un-assed the quad ViO
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

backinsaddle

sounds like something I would do.  you o.k.?

digginfool

I have a complete set of Raptor a-arms for a 660 along with stock front shocks, tie rods, a-arm skids and two exhaust systems.  Unfortunately, I tore the boots removing the spindles so those would have to be replaced.  I'm not interested in selling just the one a-arm but if you want the set, let me know what you're willing to pay.
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Southern Outlaw

YEA MARK I'M OK JUST BURSIED EGO!!!!!


NO JUST THE 1..IF I WAS GOING TO BUY IT ALL I WOULD DO A COMPLETE AFTERMARKET
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

Chillinthemost

I've got one, let me dig it out today and I'll get back to you.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Southern Outlaw

#7
Thanks Chitlin...Chillin I mean....had to say that...in case you do not know what a chitlin is...fryed hog intestine :pig.gif...you can get'em creek washed or stump slung :T...you just don't want to be in the house when they are being cooked!!!!!!!!!!! :nuke.gif :nuke.gif

well I started to fix our (RCDR) problem today at the lease property to give the QUAD gang a better-wider-STUMPLESS  :Clap.gif :Clap.gif trail to ride and train on...about a 1 1/2-2 mile loop that will be great for QUAD training  :ThumbsUp.gif...
headin back out tomorrow with the forman to cut in some more...

anyway CHILLIN... thanks for lookin and just pm me and I'll give you my # and we can go from there....

TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you

novadave

If he cant find his . I have one you can have.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

Southern Outlaw

Thanks Dave...I'll let you know....This is why I have come to love the quad community more and more and have only been associsated with it for just over a year :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Clap.gif :Fp :Sp :Tp
to all of you  :T :W :w thanks from my whole family
TEAM OUTLAW
"The POSSE"
4 W. Sturgis
29 W. Davis
92 D. Davis
104 C. Longmire
116 J. Benton
921 K.Davis

"Sit tall in the saddle, Hold your head up high
Keep your eyes fixed where the trail meets the sky
And live like you ain't afraid to die
And don't be scared, just enjoy you