VOTE YES FOR THE POOP FARM (underhills) bamboo

Started by Mudneck, December 13, 2007, 03:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

VOTE YES FOR THE POOP FARM, SHow media we need places to ride!

Should Ed Underhill be able to turn his ranch into a mud bogging "theme park"? 
Yes   No 
http://www.wflx.com/   clik on link vote yes before all the blue hairs vote!

Thank you for participating in our poll! 


Left side midway down.  It was hard to find.
WFLX Online Poll


[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

yunt2ride

Done, but it doesn't give you the tally so noone really knows how it comes out.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Young Gun

I vote no.  I am sick of these hooligans with their loud trucks and 4-wheelers!!!!!







;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Mudneck

I will tivo the news & check the link to see what the count ends up at. They are local to me & I know they run a poll question all the time.Would be nice if there was an overwelming YES vote & we would get a plug about atv.

Maybe a well versed person can e-mail them re: injured rider, The stories would work well together????
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: bushwacker on December 13, 2007, 03:58:26 PM
Maybe a well versed person can e-mail them re: injured rider, The stories would work well together????

I vote for amhighlander......... ;D
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

yunt2ride

Wacker I just sent you a PM. Online polls are no good when you can delete cookies and vote again. Blue hairs have more time then we do. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

KAW3604x4

Quote from: yunt2ride on December 13, 2007, 04:05:17 PM
Wacker I just sent you a PM. Online polls are no good when you can delete cookies and vote again. Blue hairs have more time then we do. LOL

Yeah, but do they have the know-how?? ::)

Well you should know, Tony. Do they??  ;D ;D
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

yunt2ride

Quote from: KAW3604x4 on December 13, 2007, 04:18:38 PM
Quote from: yunt2ride on December 13, 2007, 04:05:17 PM
Wacker I just sent you a PM. Online polls are no good when you can delete cookies and vote again. Blue hairs have more time then we do. LOL

Yeah, but do they have the know-how?? ::)

Well you should know, Tony. Do they??  ;D ;D


Probably do if they have internet skills. LOL

Besides, I'm a long way from blue hairs. LOL
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo


Mudneck

Should Ed Underhill be able to turn his ranch into a mud bogging "theme park"? 
Yes   No 


Thank you for participating in our poll. Here are the results so far. Yes  95%   
No  5%   

We will see how the newscaster reacts shortly to the poll! Cant go against public opinion!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

I turned my cookies off and have been voting yes like crazy.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

TRX450R_Racer

Record amount of votes they said for their online poll, 1007. They said it was 10 times the normal amount of votes. I voted about 80 of 100 times. 95% yes 5% no. They were like WOW!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Bo322


Mudneck

They were amazed said it was like 10 times the normal respons for a pole. Kinda smiled & said the Bloggers must have had something to do with it...MAybe you need to get the story out that we are a tigh nit community & we help each other,need places to legally ride!

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

zin

Bo voted No...There goes the NeighborHood!!!  ;)

Bo322

Quote from: zin on December 13, 2007, 11:23:53 PM
Bo voted No...There goes the NeighborHood!!!  ;)


No way Brother, I'm all in favor of it. Eddie keep'in the place open is the only way to get a few of ya'll to come by and see me.

big-daddy

The only poll I see is this one,

Should the state constitution be amended to ban gay marriage?


:(
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Ynot0323

if it is turned into a mud bogging theme park, i sure how they lower there entrance fee.. and make the place decent..

it wasnt worth the drive from miami, at least for me..

tony

94Hardbody4x4

Guys, I posted a whole topics about Underhill and his situation.

According to the city council, it is up to HIM, not them, to get the permits and requests in for re-zoning. They said he hasn't taken any course of action yet and legally they can't permit him for the zoning change until he stops having sanctioned event on the property. They know there are trucks on the property and thye know they paid to get on it. They can put 2 and 2 together.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Mudneck

have you ever read an e-mail from him??? ??? ???

No politics here. Just wanted to get it across on THE NEWS that we are still here in force & that point was taken.
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

predatorracer8

Quote from: big-daddy on December 14, 2007, 01:08:33 PM
The only poll I see is this one,

Should the state constitution be amended to ban gay marriage?


:(

me too i just see a gay marriage poll

kawGIRL

Quote from: predatorracer8 on December 14, 2007, 02:54:17 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on December 14, 2007, 01:08:33 PM
The only poll I see is this one,

Should the state constitution be amended to ban gay marriage?

The Poll was on Thursday


:(

me too i just see a gay marriage poll

The Poll was on Thursday
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

renmus

Quote from: predatorracer8 on December 14, 2007, 02:54:17 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on December 14, 2007, 01:08:33 PM
The only poll I see is this one,

Should the state constitution be amended to ban gay marriage?


:(

me too i just see a gay marriage poll


so...did ya vote?

Joedirt

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!  8)

I voted
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com