So this is a terrorist?

Started by FishaHallic, November 30, 2007, 01:36:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Da_Mtg_Man

Thats been going around for a little while now.It is freaking hilarious..... SILENCE, I KILL YOU.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Young Gun

Lol I watched this the night it premiered, this was the best part.

I think this has been posted already though? -- still funny but wasnt it?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

lil fat rider

 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Fox17


caospop

I LOVE BUSHHH.... Oh you mean the PRESIDENT
2007 Polaris Sportsman

FishaHallic

I was not sure if was posted or not, someone emailed it to me, but it was funny I would like to watch his whole act.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com