miami mx park anyone?

Started by klutchbuster400, November 29, 2007, 03:39:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

My bud told me it got better so I'll be heading out either saturday or sunday with some friends.

LTR450 994

keep us posted. I was there about 4 months ago and it still sucked.

YELLOW RR

ill be there when it opens saturday w/ the white ltr.
2007 LTR450

Mike99KFX


YELLOW RR

2007 LTR450

lil fat rider

I'm dieing to go. But the good thing is that I'm moving back to Miami so ill be able to go more aften!
 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

klutchbuster400

I'll be there tomorrow when the gates open, if anyone from the site shows up I'll be on a grey z400, #22. Don't be shy to come say hi.

Miami450R

^

Dont mistake him for a girl though ;).
lmao j/k jess.



hey ill trade you the scraps of metal sitting in my garage that i traded my perfect 450r for , for your yellow Z :) lol
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Miami450R on December 01, 2007, 09:13:31 PM
^

Dont mistake him for a girl though ;).
lmao j/k jess.



hey ill trade you the scraps of metal sitting in my garage that i traded my perfect 450r for , for your yellow Z :) lol
Perfect time to say" I don't want to say I told y ou so, but I told you so!"

Btw, if anyone sees Juan, don't mistake him for the pillsburry dough boy!


:o


J/k bud ;)
"poke"

Miami450R

I just sold alot of stuff.

So no worries.
Itll be back in no time. i might actually take it to seminole one time. the curiousity of how it will handle it is killing me.
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com