FTR Quad Scramble #5 HARD ROCK, OCALA!! DEC 1st

Started by mudnuri, November 19, 2007, 03:46:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mudnuri

http://floridatrailriders.org/flyer/08_season/BSTR_QS_120107.pdf

Tired yet boys and girls? Or just gettin' in shape?
If you've never been to this place, hang on. It scares a lot of people!! I hear we are using every bit of this property and ALL tracks.
Print out some flyers and drop them off or staple them up wherever you can.
Bring a friend and give it a try.

We've had more 2 wheel guys than ever before give the quads a try and I swear there is talk of them staying on 4! Can you blame them!??
LET'S GO RACING!!
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

gearhead400

all tracks?! awesome! I'm glad this is going to be my first race! I should do well.  ;D
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Kyle, I'll be going to Hard Rock on Friday for practice, see if you can show up, good to know that you finally get to join us !

Luis C
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

predatorracer8

is the track gonna include the 100 ft tower jump also. i dont know if i got the cajones for that. :'(

atvtrailer

Quote from: predatorracer8 on November 21, 2007, 05:55:40 PM
is the track gonna include the 100 ft tower jump also. i dont know if i got the cajones for that. :'(

if they include the main track, then yes, but you can go to the side of the jump if you dont want to hit it(safest way)
05 450r #13B

predatorracer8

ya thats gonna be my route it sounds ialot quicker too.

atvtrailer

Quote from: predatorracer8 on November 21, 2007, 06:06:14 PM
ya thats gonna be my route it sounds ialot quicker too.

its not quicker, just safer, because you gotta slow down before the top of the hill, unless you plan on jumping it
05 450r #13B

predatorracer8

maybe with all the action il get the nerve when im up there.

svtbolt04

Out of the people who race, Id say Neal McGrath will be youngest racer to hit it.

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.


TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

predatorracer8

ive seen pics of the jump i want to go out there sat to practice.

YFZ450-Tampa

We went today, and I'm sure about something, that is a jump I'll never hit, it is just to crazy for me  ???
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

chuck9b

HEY LUIS! YOU WENT OUT TO HARD ROCK TODAY, WERE YOU ABLE TO SEE WHAT THE QS TRACK WILL BE LIKE, OR IS IT GOING TO BE ALOT OF THE MX TRACKS. JUST TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WE ARE UP AGAINST BEFORE WE GET THERE. HOPE YOU HAD FUN MAN!!!!!!

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Chuck ! we had a good time out there today, I'm really tired now ,  we rode on the tracks but they wouldn't let us go to the other areas were the race with take place, the track owner told us that the track should be around 6-7 miles using most of the property for it, the MX tracks, the Roller Coaster, the jeep trails and some other trails that will be used to connect all this in one track, it will be interesting, for what I saw, it will be like 50-50 on MX and trails.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

predatorracer8

Quote from: YFZ450-Tampa on November 23, 2007, 11:20:43 PM
We went today, and I'm sure about something, that is a jump I'll never hit, it is just to crazy for me  ???

amen!

chuck9b

SWEET!! THE ROLLER COASTER IS MY FAVORITE TRACK IN THE WHOLE PLACE. I HAVE NOT BEEN UP THERE SINCE THEY MADE IT WHAT THEY CALL QUAD FRIENDLY, WERE THE DOUBLES TO WHERE A WASHED UP 33 YEAR OLD B RIDER CAN MAKE THEM? TALK TO YOU LATER

slam1

To those of you who never raced a scramble here the water tower jump is the least of the worries. The woods are mean, mean, mean. The whole place is an old quarry, the hills out back are insane. I never raced Hard rock on a quad but I did race two harescrambles on my CR250. If they do some of the trails theve done in the past you guys are in for some fun. Prepare to be challenged!
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

slam1

Oh yeah, If you dont have roost protection get it, rocks from pea size to grapefruit sized and man do they hurt .
Jon Perkins 66C 0-400
[url="http://www.thesportslift.com"]http://www.thesportslift.com[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

I haven't been there since 2002. We raced there in 2001 and 2002. It can be intimidating. Unfortunately I won't be making this one.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

FoxHondaRider

the track in Huevos 9 scares me that was there I would never do that on a quad, the track in Huevos 9 there looked like you needed to be highly skilled to ride on it.  I havent seen the othertracks though how are those?
2004 Honda 400EX
If you can beat me i'll tell you whats done

lawn_man mx

        they  don't  call it  hard rock  for nothing !!  yes  it is   pretty narly outthere. 
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

predatorracer8


YFZ450-Tampa

Everyone can roll over every jump, it shouldn't be a problem at the MX tracks, you want to watch out on the "roller coaster: and the trails (woods) we used to ride on a lil section they had and it was tight, I have no idea how is it like now.
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC