First time at the new track @ Sunshine

Started by 1FasterBlaster, November 19, 2007, 02:05:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FasterBlaster

 






Went to the new track today for the first time. I sure wish I could ride.The new track looks fun. I took a few shots. There weren't very many quads though.
  I got some of MotorcrossMaverick and a few other riders.




YELLOW RR

Is it me or do some jumps have no landings?? track looks nice.
2007 LTR450

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

Quote from: YELLOW RR on November 19, 2007, 06:41:07 PM
Is it me or do some jumps have no landings?? track looks nice.

no those are 2 singles that tey have in the track. kinda looks that way though. lol all the jumps have landings.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

TRXASAURUS

cool pics

i def wanna get over there and ride.

looks like fun
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

MX411


1FasterBlaster

 49 St N to 126 Ave.. Go east till you enter the gate and go right when you enter.

PowerStroke 7.3

Looks like a realll fast lap time track... how is it overall compared to some of the other tracks in FL.
03 Z450- JB frame and subframe, JB swingarm, Laeger Protraxx arms and stem, PEP shocks, Yoshi 450 kit, baldwin head,Sparks pipe, DG bumper, DG skidplate,DG grabbar,Quadtech shrouds, much moreGONE
2004 Walsh/Elka Yfz450GONE
2006 TM LTR450...Rath nerfs,bumper,houser stem,fastco bars. Come to come#112

1FasterBlaster

 Ask Maverick. I've never ridden on it yet. He rides it all the time.

trx#9

Quote from: PowerStroke 7.3 on December 25, 2007, 08:16:42 PM
Looks like a realll fast lap time track... how is it overall compared to some of the other tracks in FL.
It's as good or better than most tracks in florida. It reminds me of a smaller version of motocross of marion county (reddic). Its half clay and half sand,it has nice jumps too.
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

1FasterBlaster

  I saw some people catching some serious air there. The lips and width definately look better than the old track.