CROOM THE 22ND

Started by KD 428, November 12, 2007, 07:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

Me and holylandman will be camping at croom from the 22nd to 27th. So if you see us come on by!

Me- black trx450r
holylandman- blue rappy 700
HONDA CRF450R

Agent

I could be in for this with the wife. we haven't camped in a while and since the weather is cooler we could be down. I'll get with her this evening and see if we can do it..
2004 Yamaha Raptor Red/White
Not Stock.

HOWIE

Dem Dudes comin thru for thankgivin weekend. We'll be out there with the Banshees and the J&J Motorsports trailer.

wwwwwwhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww
[url="http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183"]http://www.atvsport.com/output.cfm?id=1213183[/url]

KD 428

alright Ive been to j&j before, they fixed my 450r for me. well be leaving tomorrow(wed) and riding thurs-sunday and leaving for home monday. See ya out there
HONDA CRF450R

mrbones

I drove through Croom yesterday to check it out. The campground is already 1/2 full. I hope you guys can get a spot.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

KD 428

Well we had a friend drive through it today and theres no vacancies..... Maybe when we get there someone else might be leaving. But if not we know someone who lives near by and we'll just camp there.
HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

I will be going up saturday. If I can get a spot to camp, I may ride sunday too. If not, I may check into the hotel.

Ill be on my two wheeler, probably riding with a KFX450r
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

KD 428

#7
Well we got here last night at about 3am and all the camping spots were taken. So were stayin on our friends property in his airstream thats about 30min fom croom. And fred, ryan is camping with us if you didnt know. Oh yeah my quads already broken too lol. I think its just a bad plug but Ill know for sure tomorrow when i get a new one....
HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

Plans may have changed. If I dont decide to ride tomorrrow, I will be up sunday.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.