changed**** when will someone win the raffle for the rhino at l-cross????

Started by 561rincon, November 08, 2007, 12:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudneck

Quote from: VForcedave on November 08, 2007, 08:36:46 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on November 08, 2007, 06:06:09 PM
Quote from: wilburz on November 08, 2007, 02:34:04 PM
You would think , with all the money the Peaces make , they would just dump the damn thing and make things right. so what if they lose a couple grand. Mr. Pierce must squeak when he walks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He does not walk. He is riding around in a Rhino. Its not even new anymore. I saw it at Adult Weekend. :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :M :M :M :M :M :M

I GRAPPED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...


[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

SWAMP_DONKEY

You have to register with the state if you are going to do a raffle. with a deff start and end date...if you dont sell enough tickets the raffle still HAS to happen!!!! Its the Law. :o

   So...........................................who won??

Bleedsblue

Quote from: bushwacker on November 08, 2007, 11:11:18 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on November 08, 2007, 08:36:46 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on November 08, 2007, 06:06:09 PM
Quote from: wilburz on November 08, 2007, 02:34:04 PM
You would think , with all the money the Peaces make , they would just dump the damn thing and make things right. so what if they lose a couple grand. Mr. Pierce must squeak when he walks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He does not walk. He is riding around in a Rhino. Its not even new anymore. I saw it at Adult Weekend. :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :M :M :M :M :M :M

I GRAPPED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...




OMG! LOL!!!!

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

SWAMP_DONKEY

oopps I see a class action law suit comming ???

suzukitrash


Mudneck

[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

Quote from: bushwacker on November 08, 2007, 11:11:18 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on November 08, 2007, 08:36:46 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on November 08, 2007, 06:06:09 PM
Quote from: wilburz on November 08, 2007, 02:34:04 PM
You would think , with all the money the Peaces make , they would just dump the damn thing and make things right. so what if they lose a couple grand. Mr. Pierce must squeak when he walks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He does not walk. He is riding around in a Rhino. Its not even new anymore. I saw it at Adult Weekend. :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :M :M :M :M :M :M

I GRAPPED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...




Nothing at all?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

kawGIRL

Quote from: Joedirt on November 12, 2007, 07:32:00 PM
Quote from: bushwacker on November 08, 2007, 11:11:18 PM
Quote from: VForcedave on November 08, 2007, 08:36:46 PM
Quote from: mudnuri on November 08, 2007, 06:06:09 PM
Quote from: wilburz on November 08, 2007, 02:34:04 PM
You would think , with all the money the Peaces make , they would just dump the damn thing and make things right. so what if they lose a couple grand. Mr. Pierce must squeak when he walks.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
He does not walk. He is riding around in a Rhino. Its not even new anymore. I saw it at Adult Weekend. :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :stoogies.gif :M :M :M :M :M :M

I GRAPPED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...




Nothing at all?


    


07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Brians06grizz

Drawing will be held until they have enough money to buy three Rinos!That raffle could take forever!!
2001 F150 4x4 XLT Ext cab Stepside.
2005 Yamaha Grizzly 80 FOR SALE!
       
1979 CJ5 SOA Lift,6cyl-T18 4 speed with granny.Offhouser intake with Edelbrock carb
35x12.50x15 Wild Country's

Da_Mtg_Man


I GRABBED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...



[/quote]

That is freakin hysterical......I laugh everytime I see that pic.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

JackL

The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can't do.

Mudneck

yea & next year it will be the new HONDA there coming out with just like in march of 2006 it was a prowler xt 650 & artic cat!....I got ticket & 112-118 what do you have?

How many $10 tix you have to sell to buy a machine you can buy under 9k for now? 900? I am sure its even less than that if it was gotten wholesale eh?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Bleedsblue

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on November 12, 2007, 08:47:38 PM

I GRABBED THIS PIC FROM ANOTHER SITE...




That is freakin hysterical......I laugh everytime I see that pic.
[/quote]

Sure is quiet in here.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

greenmachine

They had the drawing on a Wednesday morning & forgot to tell everyone. The guy in that cowboy hat won it... ;)

suzukitrash

You would think someone from L-cross would reply since they are always peddling their events on here. I do not see how you can take the money and not issue a prize. I was thinking of going to one of the events but I think this is making up my mind not to. Just my opinion.

Bleedsblue

Apparently the truth stings.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

SWAMP_DONKEY

#41
 

  The New Kawasaki TEREX is nice...can we buy tickets for one of those?

Bleedsblue

I'll sell you some raffle tickets for one. $10 each, drawing to occur on 8/1/2011.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Bleedsblue on November 16, 2007, 05:14:30 PM
I'll sell you some raffle tickets for one. $10 each, drawing to occur on 8/1/2011.

Bill

  What is your pay pal ??  I also would like a new Toy hauler can I get some tickets for that also and when will the drawing be>> I understand it you have to charge more than 10.00.

KAW3604x4

Quote from: Bleedsblue on November 16, 2007, 05:14:30 PM
I'll sell you some raffle tickets for one. $10 each, drawing to occur on 8/1/2011.

Bill

I'll take 100 tickets! But since I was screwed before, I'll pay you for them after I win!! ;)
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Mudneck

wow 973 VIEWS & SO LITTLE COMMENTS................Is there only a few of us that feel were getting ripped off? No response from L-cross folks as to what the story is?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

561rincon

sucks gettin ripped off from a place you like to ride. maybe alot of people feel if they chime in people at l-cross might get mad but i dono.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Mudneck

Quote from: 561rincon on November 16, 2007, 11:11:10 PM
sucks gettin ripped off from a place you like to ride. maybe alot of people feel if they chime in people at l-cross might get mad but i dono.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But bottom line is there has GOT TO be some laws broken here period!

Maybe you can ad /what happened rhino raffel   

in your title so maybe a rep from L-cross can give us some more definate answers.

Its a shame because they have done alot to improve & expand the park.It is a great place.But theres quite a few folks I ride with that wont go back because of garbage like this BOGUS Raffel!
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

561rincon

patty please let us know.... dont want something this simple to ruin our experiances at future l-cross events
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

Michael Bolton

someone PM her the link to this thread

she might not come on here except to post upcoming events and then leave