Another officer down in the line of duty

Started by jrpro130, November 07, 2007, 12:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrpro130

08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

TRX450R_Racer

There is way too much of this type of stuff happening!
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

shogun323

That is horrific!!!! God Bless that poor family.


One thing in the article struck me as odd....

"Michael Mazza is accused of ambushing and killing Deputy Paul Rein, 76"
The officer was 76 years old??? I wonder if it was a typo.
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

greenmachine

I thought the same thing about his age. ???
I hope they fry him quickly!! >:D

Nevertheless, it reminds me why I left Ft Lauderdale 23 yrs ago.
Every time I go visit family it just seems to be getting worse everywhere down there.
I grew up less than 2 miles from "Flanigans" in the South Plantstion area. We called it Big Daddys back in the day.

budman

Apparently, he was 76. Perhaps he was just a transporting deputy, in charge of driving this scumbag to and from the court, like a bailiff being a deputy too. A BSO deputy none the less, Its a sad situation, and I wish they had shot this POS so we wouldn't have to pay for another trial and jail.
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

IXIswamperIXI

I heard they got him in a pon shop in hollywood
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

shogun323

Quote from: budman on November 07, 2007, 01:51:11 PM
Apparently, he was 76. Perhaps he was just a transporting deputy, in charge of driving this scumbag to and from the court, like a bailiff being a deputy too. A BSO deputy none the less, Its a sad situation, and I wish they had shot this POS so we wouldn't have to pay for another trial and jail.


Agreed. They need to do the same with the Jackhole they caught at RR!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

jrpro130

Yes, he was a transport deputy.  His sons are both LEO's too.
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

nobull60

Mazza was a piece of crap with 2 life sentences already and going to the second day of his trial for bank robbery. After the first life sentence he should have been excecuted. Thanks to the Pawn Shop owner who spotted him trying to pawn the very gun he used to kill the deputy. I live in Ft.Lauderdale and cannot wait to get the hell out of this toilet.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: IXIswamperIXI on November 07, 2007, 01:51:51 PM
I heard they got him in a pon shop in hollywood

I need to learn how to spell LMAO  pon :K
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

TNTaylor

A trial and jail time is a waste of taxpayer money for a dirtbag like this.  Our criminal justice system is failing miserably.   >:(
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

Kelli415

Man. that guy was soooo messed up.
i hope his familys' alright.

&& we all went under lock down the whole day.
i almost passed out because we wernt allowed to eat lunch.
and i have low blood sugar..
:[
Kelli ♥  Marie

         FF+J RACING
FRANK#25 - HONDA 450R
FRED#192 - HONDA 450R
FRANKIE#13 - SUZUKI 400
JOSEPH#92 - HONDA 450R
ANTHONY#527 - SUZUKI 400
KELLI#415-YAMAHA RAPTOR700R

I ride in memory of Earl Saunders 02/23/66 - 06/12/02
[my dad; my hero]

myspace.

RancherFreak

Yeh Well all went lockdown today lol.......after about 45 mins of doing that we were told we could resume our learning.....And they let us eat lunch but we had to eat in the classroom lol
Honda 250ex
Forman500
Rancher

lugnuts

sad day! I hate these storys my prayers go out to his family and friends
2004 raptor 660r 
2006 lt80 daughter's
2006 kfx80 son's
2006 ltz 400
My son Tyler #191 on his 2006 drr 70
2010 sponsor's Modded Motorsports,East cost performance,sky power sports,lost creek cycles,vp gas,V&M racing,NBS performance,falicon,the nales family tom lisa and tc
www.moddedmotorsports.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com