Banshee question...

Started by MotoMike, March 03, 2005, 08:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LE450-RACER#77

OK LITTLE MIKEY, WELL I SEE YOU GOT A QUAD BUT IF YOU PLAN ON SPANKING ANY A$$ AROUND HERE YOU SHOULD OF LISTENED. OH YEA STUBOURN LITTLE KID HUH. THE THING ABOUT COMING OUT, WELL YES I'M MARRIED SO I USUALLY TRY TO STAY IN. AS FAR AS FOR RTR I THINK HE BETTER JUST TRY TO MAKE ALL THE RACES BEFORE HE TRIES TO TALK ABOUT SEEING THE BACK OF HIS R. WELL I GUESS I HAVE SEEN THE BACK OF HIS R ALOT BECAUSE I USUALLY HELP PUSH IT BACK TO THE TRAILER.   [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike

[smiley=Clap.gif] [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=drive.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] LOL

RTR, just a little FYI, I ain't pushing ya, if I beat ya!  So make sure that dinosaur can take the heat.

Mike

Oh yeah and LE...are you talking about not getting the YZF?  I don't have the kind of money you roll in...lol

1fastltr450

hey mike just ask le what my zuki did to him at dade city and sand mountain 2 a$$ spankins in one weekend
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

RTR_380/450R

Mike need to come out to Sand Mountain Sunday!!
You dont have to race if you dont want to!! But if you stand there and watch then you might be to scared to race at all!!!! :o

Z400!! You can join Brandon at the back of the expert pack if he would ball up and race it!!

As far as you LE, you aint never pushed me back to the pits!!
I think you pulled me a couple of times though!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

EASY RTR I WAS JUST PLAY'IN WITCHA DOG !!!!!!!!!


I THINK I LIKE THE NEW MOD ON THE 450. [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

LE,

Truth is, i just wanna quad that will keep runnin!  ;D
Trade ya!!!!!!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com