Upgrades!!!

Started by MotoMike, March 07, 2005, 06:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MotoMike

Okay, I just got a 2003 Suzuki Z400, I guess I need to spend some dough and get some upgrades.  What should I look at getting first?

TIA,
Mike

Mrs.Nightbreed

#1
The first thing I'd get is a pipe and a filter. You will have to rejet after that. Then go from there. Since your racing you NEED nerfs. Holeshot's can get painful without them....

atvaltz

hey man i sent ya a pm i got a ton of z400 parts  
call me 863-781-5387  i can get ya going  man thanks
1 word   suzuki     nough said

MotoMike

at...pm'd you back!

night...yeah, the bike has nerfs and new front shocks.  Guy put the new shocks on when he bought it, he said he didn't like the stock ones.   About how much is a pipe, filter and re-jet?

Mike

LT-R450ApK

Id gusset the Frame on that thing A.S.A.P
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com