SAND MOUNTAIN 3/13/05!!

Started by RTR_380/450R, March 07, 2005, 07:05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

ILL BE THERE!!!!

AND ITS TIME TO START TALKIN SMACK!!!!!
Will the Infamous RICK HINES and JASON TODD battle it out in the OPEN EXPERT class!!!

Will LE be prepared!  Will SLOWLTZ be ready for BRANDON!
Will BRANDON  be ready for the THACKERS!!!?? Will ROBIN be ready for SOBE??!! Will the NIGHTBREEDS show up!?

WILL MY QUAD HOLD TOGETHER!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]

$500 DOLLARS FOR A NEW OVERSIZED ALUMINUM RADIATOR!!

IT BETTER!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

Yes I will be ready. Went riding Sunday & riding Thursday so the arm pump doesn't come into play with  the ol twist. Don't think slowltz  or nightbreed will be there.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

I cant go  >:( :'( :'( :'(
I have to go to Gatorback..........I'd rather go race but even if I stay home I cant load my quad myself and I don't have a sitter.  Is the next one in 2 weeks (3/27)?

LE450-RACER#77

Ol stop it!!!!! If you can ride it you can load it.
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

#4
Only if I can borrow your ramps to load up ( I cant lift it) and your wife and girls to babysit ;D ;D ;) ;)
*cough* hint*cough*

RTR_380/450R

We can arrange that!!  Plenty of Babysitting and Family Fun out there!!!!  You get it loaded at home and we will take care of the rest!!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

#6
My ramps have to leave when I do & the wife is going but the girls I think are going to thier dads this weekend. How do you take the truck if hubby is going the other way?  

                                     [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif] [smiley=dunno.gif]

        [smiley=box.gif] [smiley=box.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

atvaltz

brandon is ready for anyone i am goin for a first in beg and first in am  sobe wont be there he is goin with eric to gatorback  oh well i am goin to gatorback  thurs fri and sat  i will be ready sunday though  
better bring your best   lol

i am tryin to get rick to run the open exp  but i am not sur eyet  if he will
1 word   suzuki     nough said

Mrs.Nightbreed

 ;)He can ride with David.........Come on its worth a shot. Now help me think of a way to bring it up. Maybe if I ask real nice me and the hubby can make a  [smiley=deal.gif]

LE450-RACER#77

LOOK OUT HE'S HOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed


LE450-RACER#77

Maybe if this he will say yes    [smiley=foot.gif] [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=baby.gif] [smiley=BigSmile.gif] [smiley=Tongue.gif] [smiley=Tongue.gif] [smiley=Wacko.gif] [smiley=Wink.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

LE450-RACER#77

LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

MotoMike


RTR_380/450R

Dont consider, just go!  Trust me, this is the easiest time going to a race you will ever have!!
Lots of places to ride too, not just the track!!!!
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Nightbreed

Hey, what the hell is going on here, I come home late one night, and you guys are posting behind my back, HMMMM, thought the guys were suposed to stick together.

Damnnn you!!!



LOL!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

LE450-RACER#77

UH O LOOKS LIKE YOUR BUSTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!   I DIDN'T DO IT IT WAS RTR HE DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          LOL



 [smiley=angel.gif]          [smiley=dunno.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

1fastltr450

well I guess to answer your question rtr I will not be there I gots to work I usually call in sick or tell the boss I am racing but this week I am on call so that I can not pull off but that is ok I will be ready for the next one I think I feel a stomach virus in about 2.5 weeks
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

400EX

well dont look like i'm gonna make it out there this weekend... but good luck to everybody that goes and jt hope u dont dislocate ur shoulder again by just going through the corner. lol  
2004 yfz 450: i'd have to kill ya if i told ya whats done to it.

2000 Honda 400EX: white brothers R-4 exhuast, ITP holeshot tires,DG nurf bars, AC font bumper, TAG handle bars, works shocks

LE450-RACER#77

WHATS UP RTR YOU DIDN'T TRY TO GET OUT OF THAT ?

YOU BETTER GET READY CAUSE I'M COMIN FOR YA THIS WEEKEND.           [smiley=bow.gif] [smiley=box.gif]
04 YFZ450 #77
Rossier Pipe
Pro Design Intake
Ported & Built By ATP
Walsh LT A Arms w/pull rod on rear
PEP LT Shocks front & rear
Walsh +1 stem
Tag T2 bars
LSR axle
LSR Front Brake Lines
Precision Stabilizer
Holeshots Front & Rear
H.E.P. Race Fender Brackets
ASV Levers
Blingstar Nerfs

Mrs.Nightbreed

OK OK Here it is  [smiley=deal.gif]

I got the truck
I got the gas
I got permission  [smiley=Pinch.gif]

I am IN!!! See you there  [smiley=drive.gif]

Tell the  [smiley=hotty2.gif] there is 1 more on the way!!! [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

RTR_380/450R

HOW'D YOU ACCOMPLISH THAT!!???????
When you are leaving Sunday Morning- Call me when you get close and we'll make sure you find it! Ill PM you my #!
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Mrs.Nightbreed

QuoteHOW'D YOU ACCOMPLISH THAT!!???????
When you are leaving Sunday Morning- Call me when you get close and we'll make sure you find it! Ill PM you my #!
jt
I can't discuss that. The moderaters don't approve those kinds of conversations ;) [smiley=EvilSmile.gif]

  Seriously though, He is worried about me, but understands that you and Stevie (LE450Apk) will be there. He made me promise not to go to the MX track without him though. He said I better be careful and he's not entirely comfortable..... ::)  
  I can only go if Stevie goes. So if your reading this... YOU BETTER NOT CHANGE YOUR MIND!!!! YOU'LL PAY [smiley=SternSmile.gif] [smiley=Dead.gif]

Da_Mtg_Man

It's easy Melissa, Take 27 south to HWY 60 in Lake Wales. Go right (west) and take that to Bartow. You'll come to a bunch of construction barrels in the road and at the light take a right and then take your next right. That will be hwy 17. Take that about 10 miles south to Sand Mountain rd. Take a right and you can't miss it.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com