ThunderBowl 11/03/07

Started by Chuck_Norris, November 04, 2007, 11:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

This was My oldest boys first time out on the 25 0EX, He had a great time, He was a little out classed by the other riders running 400's and the blasters but comfortable until his skills improve with a faster quad he is doing just fine. Kyle also had a great time I was stunned to see a little 50cc DRR flat our smoke all of us.    :o  It is my understanding that he and his dad are were national riders. They were great folks to talk to. That Kid could ride   :ThumbsUp.gif  Well it was great seeing some old faces, Ashley, Tim and a few others. Here are a few pictures we took

Dirt wheels & Quad magazine  potential here




























BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Great pics Chuck sounds like you all had a great time.

Congrats to the boys they are really riding great.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jayman

My son was racing your son.  He was on the yellow ltz250.  My son also wishes he had a larger quad.  I have a few picks of your son.  I will post them up.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

jayman

Here's one of your son


Some of my son



and me

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: jayman on November 05, 2007, 12:43:59 AM
Here's one of your son



Thanks for the pics, Daniel found out pretty quickly that hitting the front brakes in a corner was a no no as you'll see in that picture

jayman

My son had a hard time keeping the two wheels on the ground as well.  They raced well together.  He wants to do it again but says that he will wait until I buy him something bigger  ???    I was hoping that Suzuki was going to release the new LTR250 this year but it did not happen.  We will wait and if not I guess a 400 will be his next quad.  Scary to think that these kids can be out there on that size quad, it is hard to watch him as it is.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: jayman on November 05, 2007, 03:44:32 AM
My son had a hard time keeping the two wheels on the ground as well.  They raced well together.  He wants to do it again but says that he will wait until I buy him something bigger  ???    I was hoping that Suzuki was going to release the new LTR250 this year but it did not happen.  We will wait and if not I guess a 400 will be his next quad.  Scary to think that these kids can be out there on that size quad, it is hard to watch him as it is.

funny you mentioned that I was looking at blasters on Ebay last night

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Some times a bigger quad is not the answer its getting more kids in that class to get involved. As you all said the 2 250s were battling it out makes for good racing and fun for the kids . Adding more power is just time for more injuries I see it all the time in MX small kid with alot of power causes a rag doll effect and get hurt in the mean time.  Call out more kids on the 250s and make a class and have fun with it.

Ride safe
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

jayman

My son will be 12 (and about 115lbs) in a few months and I saw kids out there in the tt class that might of been 10 years old.  I have been looking for something bigger for him for a while.  I really wanted the new LTR250 but Suzuki has not released it yet.  I have been playing the waiting game and I guess I will continue waiting.  I am trying to avoid the 400's because of the torque that they have. 
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

TRXASAURUS

great pics

i want to get my 5yr old daughter to race.....soon
check out Tampa Bay's Newsest Dirt Site...
www.tampabayridindirty.com

backinsaddle

looks great Chuck...we'll see you up there again soon

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on November 06, 2007, 03:42:02 AM
Some times a bigger quad is not the answer its getting more kids in that class to get involved. As you all said the 2 250s were battling it out makes for good racing and fun for the kids . Adding more power is just time for more injuries I see it all the time in MX small kid with alot of power causes a rag doll effect and get hurt in the mean time.  Call out more kids on the 250s and make a class and have fun with it.

Ride safe

heck I was talk about a blaster for me. LOL

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

#12
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 07, 2007, 02:44:53 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on November 06, 2007, 03:42:02 AM
Some times a bigger quad is not the answer its getting more kids in that class to get involved. As you all said the 2 250s were battling it out makes for good racing and fun for the kids . Adding more power is just time for more injuries I see it all the time in MX small kid with alot of power causes a rag doll effect and get hurt in the mean time.  Call out more kids on the 250s and make a class and have fun with it.

Ride safe

heck I was talk about a blaster for me. LOL



Oh ok I under stand now!   Need to get the boys some MX time I know they would love it.

BTW   I love the helmet hawks
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Chuck_Norris

#13
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on November 07, 2007, 12:34:35 PM
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 07, 2007, 02:44:53 AM
Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on November 06, 2007, 03:42:02 AM
Some times a bigger quad is not the answer its getting more kids in that class to get involved. As you all said the 2 250s were battling it out makes for good racing and fun for the kids . Adding more power is just time for more injuries I see it all the time in MX small kid with alot of power causes a rag doll effect and get hurt in the mean time.  Call out more kids on the 250s and make a class and have fun with it.

Ride safe

heck I was talk about a blaster for me. LOL



Oh ok I under stand now!   Need to get the boys some MX time I know they would love it.

BTW   I love the helmet hawks

Seeing as how I can't seem to keep the YFZ off of the walls out there, I figured I would get something a little less powerful  ;)

01ZX12R

#14
Chuck glad to here the kids had fun. Keep bringing them out there the more time on the quad the better they will get. The bigger quad is not always the answer.

I had a blast Saturday up until I hit Dave B. in turn one in the main. We will be back out there in e few weeks.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 08, 2007, 08:14:24 PM
Chuck glad to here the kids had fun. Keep bringing them out there the more time on the quad the better they will get. The bigger quad is not always the answer.

I had a blast Sayurday up until I hit Dave B. in turn one in the main. We will be back out there in e few weeks.

we will be out there again. see ya next month

Ride1Rob

Quote from: 01ZX12R on November 08, 2007, 08:14:24 PM
Chuck glad to here the kids had fun. Keep bringing them out there the more time on the quad the better they will get. The bigger quad is not always the answer.

I had a blast Saturday up until I hit Dave B. in turn one in the main. We will be back out there in e few weeks.

Being that you won't return my call. Can I get that guys parts back?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!