Anyone here hunt in the miami-dade, Broward, Palm Beach county area

Started by caospop, October 28, 2007, 04:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caospop

Today I completed my hunter safety coarse. I would like to go hunting with someone that wouldnt mind teaching me some additional stuff about hunting. If anyones interested please let me know.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Da_Mtg_Man

Quote from: caospop on October 28, 2007, 04:01:07 PM
Today I completed my hunter safety coarse. I would like to go hunting with someone that wouldnt mind teaching me some additional stuff about hunting. If anyones interested please let me know.

I hear that if you cook'm right that you Ricans are a tasty dish. I don't think there's a limit either..... :-*
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

caospop

Quote from: Da_Mtg_Man on October 28, 2007, 04:22:52 PM
Quote from: caospop on October 28, 2007, 04:01:07 PM
Today I completed my hunter safety coarse. I would like to go hunting with someone that wouldnt mind teaching me some additional stuff about hunting. If anyones interested please let me know.

I hear that if you cook'm right that you Ricans are a tasty dish. I don't think there's a limit either..... :-*

hehehehehe LMAO... Cubans taste like chicken...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

wilburz

Quote from: caospop on October 28, 2007, 04:01:07 PM
Today I completed my hunter safety coarse. I would like to go hunting with someone that wouldnt mind teaching me some additional stuff about hunting. If anyones interested please let me know.

How old are you boy? If i took you out to my secret spot I would have to kill ya! Go to you nearest managemtent area and start walking. Get to know a certain spot and get a gps. 2 years from now people will be asking you for advice.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

caospop

2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com